Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Boys Girls & Sports


Recommended Posts

phatcatholic
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 19 2005, 01:56 PM']:doh: :ohno: :sadder:  :weep:
[right][snapback]690653[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
hehe, awwwwwwwwww

[img]http://tigerladyea.topcities.com/TL2/TL2_CalvinNHobbsHug.gif[/img]

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 19 2005, 01:57 PM']hehe, awwwwwwwwww

[img]http://tigerladyea.topcities.com/TL2/TL2_CalvinNHobbsHug.gif[/img]
[right][snapback]690655[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:love:

Posted

she's sorry, nick

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 19 2005, 01:51 PM']:lol: Southern girls are dainty.
[right][snapback]690638[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:annoyed: Not even goin to go there

Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:02 PM']:annoyed: Not even goin to go there
[right][snapback]690666[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol:

Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 19 2005, 01:51 PM']RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! oh, please God, whatever you do, don't sick the short little indian girl on me!!

oh........wait.........did u all feel something just then? the wind must have picked up.......maybe its the gnats, they're terrible in the summer
[right][snapback]690640[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:annoyed: What short little indian girl are you talking about ? :annoyed:

phatcatholic
Posted

i'm all bark and no bite ;)

Posted

Hey! I'm an 1/8th Cherokee Indian!

Posted

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 19 2005, 01:52 PM']midwestern girls eat beef

We're lots tougher than you *southern daisies*

:P:
[right][snapback]690641[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

*cough cough*

Not goin here with this either. I'm gonna play nice.

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:04 PM']:annoyed:  What short little indian girl are you talking about ?  :annoyed:
[right][snapback]690669[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
he was referring to me jennie. :sadder: beat him up for me?

Posted (edited)

I LOOOOOVE sports....and I know lots about football despite what my boyfriend and brothers say!

I've played soccer, softball, and basketball all my life. Swimming and volleyball are fun, too!!!

Yay for girls who play sports! :)

Edited by Nicole8223
franciscanheart
Posted

btw - none of you would last a day in the fields.

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:06 PM']he was referring to me jennie. :sadder: beat him up for me?
[right][snapback]690673[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:annoyed: Nicholas Joseph Hardesty !!!!!!!!! back off my sister !!!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Aug 19 2005, 03:10 PM']:annoyed: Nicholas Joseph Hardesty !!!!!!!!! back off my sister !!!
[right][snapback]690684[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Ooooooooooooooh...Nick's in trooooooouuuuubblle!!!

:P:

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:11 PM']Ooooooooooooooh...Nick's in trooooooouuuuubblle!!!

:P:
[right][snapback]690685[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

watch it boy you might just be in trouble too for some of the comments I saw in this thread :annoyed:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Aug 19 2005, 03:12 PM']watch it boy you might just be in trouble too for some of the comments I saw in this thread  :annoyed:
[right][snapback]690687[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Pffft...yeah, like you could hurt me. :rolleyes:

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:13 PM']Pffft...yeah, like you could hurt me. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]690690[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:o

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:13 PM']Pffft...yeah, like you could hurt me. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]690690[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:annoyed: wanna put money on that. If I can give my brother a bloody nose I could easily give you one :P:

Edited by StColette
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Aug 19 2005, 03:14 PM']:annoyed: wanna put money on that. If I can give my brother a bloody nose I could easily give you one  :P:
[right][snapback]690694[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yeah, whatcha gonna do, throw flowers at me until my allergies make me bleed?

franciscanheart
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:16 PM']Yeah, whatcha gonna do, throw flowers at me until my allergies make me bleed?
[right][snapback]690697[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
someones in the dog house.

and if you know whats good for you you'll stop now. :annoyed:

Edited by hugheyforlife

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...