Christie_M Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 anyway...I'm a good Catholic girl..lol ~Christie
CD2008 Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 hahahha lol i should go......but i cant pry myself away from yall!! -Chris
matt_in_ohio Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 28 2005, 02:07 AM']anyway...I'm a good Catholic girl..lol ~Christie [right][snapback]702410[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm sure you are - but you were born when I was in HIGH SCHOOL!!! So that just makes me feel really old I guess if I want to find someone who's more my age, I'm going to have to start my own thread then, eh?
Christie_M Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 (edited) lol I'm leaving soon too! but not before I'm number one poster! jk lol ~Christie Edited August 28, 2005 by Christie_M
CD2008 Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='matt_in_ohio' date='Aug 28 2005, 12:10 AM']I'm sure you are - but you were born when I was in HIGH SCHOOL!!! So that just makes me feel really old I guess if I want to find someone who's more my age, I'm going to have to start my own thread then, eh? [right][snapback]702414[/snapback][/right] [/quote] that would help.......but you can still post here -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='matt_in_ohio' date='Aug 27 2005, 11:10 PM']I'm sure you are - but you were born when I was in HIGH SCHOOL!!! So that just makes me feel really old I guess if I want to find someone who's more my age, I'm going to have to start my own thread then, eh? [right][snapback]702414[/snapback][/right] [/quote] now I feel like a baby...jk lol
CD2008 Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 haha PM is based in Dallas so today is over!!! i win lol -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='CD2008' date='Aug 27 2005, 11:12 PM']haha PM is based in Dallas so today is over!!! i win lol -Chris [right][snapback]702419[/snapback][/right] [/quote] no b/c the time (if you look at the bottom) is 11pm! lol good night! ~Christie
CD2008 Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 haha i know im jk but im going too nite ev1 God Bless yall and keep you -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 27 2005, 11:15 PM']no actually the default is where you are [right][snapback]702424[/snapback][/right] [/quote] but my time is 10:16pm. it says 11:16pm! lol
matt_in_ohio Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='CD2008' date='Aug 28 2005, 02:11 AM']that would help.......but you can still post here -Chris [right][snapback]702416[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm not sure if you took any two girls here and COMBINED them that their age would come close to mine!!! Oh well, I pray that everyone finds someone who makes them happy. From someone who has been completely and truly in love before - it's something I would wish for everyone
ReinnieR Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 28 2005, 12:17 AM']but my time is 10:16pm. it says 11:16pm! lol [right][snapback]702426[/snapback][/right] [/quote] do you have yours set on mountain time?
Christie_M Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 27 2005, 11:18 PM']do you have yours set on mountain time? [right][snapback]702429[/snapback][/right] [/quote] donno?
Dudette Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 28 2005, 02:15 AM']no actually the default is where you are [right][snapback]702424[/snapback][/right] [/quote] no it's not....the default is on central.
FlyLikeABird Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 I'm a good catholic girl. : A bit on the insane side but still...
shelly_freak Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='FlyLikeABird' date='Aug 28 2005, 09:51 AM']I'm a good catholic girl. : A bit on the insane side but still... [right][snapback]702623[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFL!!! That sounds JUST like something I would say
CD2008 Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Aug 28 2005, 10:46 AM']ROFL!!! That sounds JUST like something I would say [right][snapback]702646[/snapback][/right] [/quote] it would make sense that you would lol.........shelly_"freak" haha jk -Chris
shelly_freak Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 As I've said before...the name says it all
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now