Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Any good Catholic Girls out there?


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='CD2008' date='Aug 27 2005, 10:08 PM']welcome to PM!!!

o ya and guyz....yall missed out on my pic, i posted one late last night and took it off after like an hour lol
and i prolly wont post it again hahaha
-Chris
[right][snapback]702271[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
aww!! no fair!! I was up till 2am last night! please put it up! :sadder: please? ^_^

~Christie

Posted

[quote name='Emotion' date='Aug 28 2005, 01:05 AM']what page is it on?
[right][snapback]702260[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

the very last page.

Posted

[quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 28 2005, 01:08 AM']i was reading

that i was like hmm

i'm all thinking " i just posted a pretty picture of myself"

then i finished reading it

it said "pretty new"

hehe
[right][snapback]702272[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

oh no, not this again.

Posted

haha i cant put it up now though
i gotta go soon
maybe somedday lol

-Chris

Posted

[quote name='Dudette' date='Aug 27 2005, 11:12 PM']oh no, not this again.
[right][snapback]702282[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
aww c'mon mir

matt_in_ohio
Posted

[quote name='Emotion' date='Aug 28 2005, 01:01 AM']Puerto Rico home of the some of the most beautiful beaches and real pretty girls i love that place
[right][snapback]702252[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I loved the people, loved the beaches, and I loved the old churches! The town I stayed in (San German) was home to the oldest church in the western world! And the city was beautiful!

And the people I met there were amazing! I still keep in touch with some of them, including my old roommate!

Oh yea, and the girls were very pretty as well! :cool: Quite a few thought I was cute too - but I figured that was just because I was different. Needless to say, being a mid-westerner in Latin America, well - you tend to stand out :o ! I was also told that the way I stumbled through trying to talk to them in Spanish was somewhat endearing. Go figure!

But that was also where I met the only girl whom I could ever have imagined spending the rest of my life with! :love:

If I would have known then what I know now, life would be very different. But everything happens for a reason I guess.

Posted

[quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 28 2005, 01:13 AM']aww c'mon mir
[right][snapback]702285[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

no Rei, I'm not arguing with you again. You know I'm right.

Posted

yea well thats just the way it is

Death got to be easy couse life is hard

Posted

okk.......kinda out there
or maybe it went over my head
dunno???

-Chris

Posted

[quote name='CD2008' date='Aug 27 2005, 10:13 PM']haha i cant put it up now though
i gotta go soon
maybe somedday  lol

-Chris
[right][snapback]702284[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
okie pokie ^_^ GN GB MP peace!

~Christie

[quote name='Emotion']yea well thats just the way it is

Death got to be easy couse life is hard[/quote]
huh??

Posted

[quote name='Dudette' date='Aug 27 2005, 11:18 PM']no Rei, I'm not arguing with you again. You know I'm right.
[right][snapback]702293[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
right about what?

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 27 2005, 11:20 PM']okie pokie ^_^ GN GB MP peace!

~Christie

[quote name='Emotion']yea well thats just the way it is

Death got to be easy couse life is hard[/quote]
huh??
[right][snapback]702298[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

lol nevermind
im not leavin yet sorry lol

-Chris

Posted

how did you do that Chris???

~Christie

Posted

[quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 28 2005, 01:21 AM']right about what?
[right][snapback]702299[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

*rolls eyes* you know what.

Posted

[quote name='Dudette' date='Aug 27 2005, 11:23 PM']*rolls eyes* you know what.
[right][snapback]702304[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
actually

honestly

no i don't

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 27 2005, 11:23 PM']how did you do that Chris???

~Christie
[right][snapback]702303[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

lol do what??

-Chris

Posted

[quote name='CD2008' date='Aug 27 2005, 10:25 PM']lol do what??

-Chris
[right][snapback]702309[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
put the quotes in the same post??

~Christie

Posted

lol added quotes w/ the button lol

-Chris

Posted

[quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 28 2005, 01:24 AM']actually

honestly

no i don't
[right][snapback]702308[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

you know I would never say that about myself, that I posted a "pretty" picture.

Posted

[quote name='CD2008' date='Aug 27 2005, 10:28 PM']lol added quotes w/ the button lol

-Chris
[right][snapback]702317[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
nope! doesn't work for me.. :( oh well! I'll just do what I've been doing...just writing their names! lol

and....I think we've highjaked another thread! lol

~Christie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...