Emotion Posted August 27, 2005 Author Posted August 27, 2005 Zabba I wish I could but my fam can only afford a computer not the whole works you know?
Dudette Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 That's alright if you can't show us a picture, hehe, this is what I usually ask guys when they can't show me their picture. height: hair colour: eye colour: style of hair: shoe size: what kind of build they are, i.e. few extra pounds, skinny, thin, chubby, etc. yes I'm weird.
ReinnieR Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 5'6 black brown military cut 8 [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=38302"]look here for it [/url]
zabbazooey Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 sorry emotion. i dont have a digital camera i just sent my pictures in to be developed and walmart posts them online
Dudette Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 (edited) [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 27 2005, 08:08 PM']5'6 black brown military cut 8 [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=38302"]look here for it [/url] [right][snapback]701913[/snapback][/right] [/quote] no, no, not you nerd. AAAAHAHAH, yes! I finally know your shoe size!!! Edited August 27, 2005 by Dudette
ReinnieR Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Aug 27 2005, 06:52 PM']no, no, not you nerd. AAAAHAHAH, yes! I finally know your shoe size!!! [right][snapback]701957[/snapback][/right] [/quote] mah bad and aww great don't get any ideas Mir
ReinnieR Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 27 2005, 07:08 PM'] [right][snapback]701975[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yeah we're hijackin' it
Dudette Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 27 2005, 09:07 PM']mah bad and aww great don't get any ideas Mir [right][snapback]701974[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm not like you, nerd.
ReinnieR Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Aug 27 2005, 07:25 PM']I'm not like you, nerd. [right][snapback]701992[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ok weirdo
ReinnieR Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 27 2005, 09:40 PM']Ok children...break it up.... : [right][snapback]702087[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you know it always goes on you can tell by her sig hehe
CD2008 Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 wow the last like 12 posts confuzzled me totally -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 nothing! lol just reminded me of some of the boys at park who look funny when they're confused! : lol ~Christie
Emotion Posted August 28, 2005 Author Posted August 28, 2005 height: 6'2 hair colour: black eye colour: black style of hair: combed down shoe size: 13 what kind of build they are, i.e. few extra pounds, skinny, thin, chubby, etc.: Im not real skiny but not real fat Im built enough to be the starting fullback at my high school.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now