matt_in_ohio Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 28 2005, 01:32 AM']nope! doesn't work for me.. oh well! I'll just do what I've been doing...just writing their names! lol and....I think we've highjaked another thread! lol ~Christie [right][snapback]702325[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Seems to me there are several different conversations going on here!
ReinnieR Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Aug 27 2005, 11:30 PM']you know I would never say that about myself, that I posted a "pretty" picture. [right][snapback]702320[/snapback][/right] [/quote] sigh
Christie_M Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='matt_in_ohio' date='Aug 27 2005, 10:34 PM']Seems to me there are several different conversations going on here! [right][snapback]702329[/snapback][/right] [/quote] lol ok back to the topic... I'M A GOOD CATHOLIC GIRL! lol ~Christie
Dudette Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 yes you have hijacked it. Christie, you are so reminding me myself....haha, it's pretty funny.
CD2008 Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 me and Christie are expert hijackers-of-threads from the Creepy Aliens part of PM now were sooo good that we do it on the Open Mic section lol we like to keep things fun! -Chris
CD2008 Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 back on topic also im still continuing my search for a good Catholic girl -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 lol that's what my name(err..whatever that is) will be!! "Princess of the Creepy Aliens. I bring threads back to life, and highjake them!" lol ~Christie
Christie_M Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Aug 27 2005, 10:40 PM']I'm not. [right][snapback]702344[/snapback][/right] [/quote] of coures you're not! lol you're a guy! ~Christie
Dudette Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Aug 28 2005, 01:40 AM']I'm not. [right][snapback]702344[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I should hope not.
ReinnieR Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Aug 27 2005, 11:40 PM']I'm not. [right][snapback]702344[/snapback][/right] [/quote] same here i'm not
Christie_M Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 lol ok, post here if you're a good catholic girl, single, and have parents that want you to wear a berka. lol ~Christie
CD2008 Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 ummmm thats not me i guess i cant post here : ( -Chris
Christie_M Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 but you can post in zabba's thread! lol ~Christie
CD2008 Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 haha i though u werent serious?? im confuzzled and zabbas thread died ?? -Chris
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now