Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Any good Catholic Girls out there?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Awww you're too sweet

Besides I'm too lazy to post a picture.

:lol:

Posted

Lazyness is a sin so in that case to pervent you from makeing your sin greater I will have to ask you to post a pic if you so wish

Posted

I'll go to confession

:lol:

Posted

I'm melting! lol sin is bad...

Posted

hahaha she posted it last nite........and zabba is really pretty!!

-Chris

Posted

LOL good one so whenever the preist asks you "was there a way you could have pervented this?" you better say Emotion could have helped you okay cause i need some good graces if im lookin at gettin into heaven okay sweetheart thank you

Posted

Humility is a virtue

Posted

i want to see now? where is this picture at? plz tell me cause now im interested lol

Posted

look on the 2nd page of my thread about Good Catholic boys

Posted (edited)

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/photo-2922.jpg[/img]

i got un-lazy.

Edited by zabbazooey
Posted

ok im gonna take a break and be back later
buy guyz
(and girls)

-Chris

Posted

bye Chris!

~Christie ^_^

Posted

Peace homey

Dang you are B-E-A-Utiful that has to be one of the most beautiful things have ever seen in my life.... man A sun-set aint got nothin on you beautiful i must say okay Im done

Posted

zabba! you got alot of guys in line! lol

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Emotion' date='Aug 26 2005, 06:13 PM']R man what christie said what do you mean?
[right][snapback]700586[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
when you grow up to actually be able to handle a PM female you'll know

[quote name='Emotion' date='Aug 26 2005, 06:35 PM']Peace homey

Dang you are B-E-A-Utiful that has to be one of the most beautiful things have ever seen in my life.... man A sun-set aint got nothin on you beautiful i must say okay Im done
[right][snapback]700672[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

and i highly doubt lines work on them


i feel like such a :censored: block

Edited by ReinnieR
Posted

[quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 26 2005, 05:38 PM']..and i highly doubt lines work on them
i feel like such a :censored: block
[right][snapback]700677[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
most of us! :lol:

LiL Kat Said
Posted
:bounce: i'm a good catholic girl!! :bounce:



:pirate: Kathleen
Smile_Jesus_loves_you
Posted

Theres me but i'm not from TX.

I don't think anyone is from around me.

Posted

I'm a good Catholic girl, but I'd never survive in Texas...
I get uncomfortable at 25 degrees C.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...