Christie_M Posted August 30, 2005 Posted August 30, 2005 [quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Aug 29 2005, 11:21 PM']lol, ok then ill ttyl, im headin to bed nite all!! ~katie p.s. r u goign to show up at the dance on the 9 th? [right][snapback]704717[/snapback][/right] [/quote] the dance is on the 9th?? ~Christie
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted August 30, 2005 Posted August 30, 2005 (edited) wats with the "NOOOO!!!" ???? ~katie Edited August 30, 2005 by *lil girl 4 jesus*
Christie_M Posted August 30, 2005 Posted August 30, 2005 I don't think I'm going to be able to come to the dance anymore!!! I can't say right now..
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted August 30, 2005 Posted August 30, 2005 o look on the Formal BAll board~ we changed it to the following monday :
Christie_M Posted August 30, 2005 Posted August 30, 2005 yeah...umm...that's the thing! I'm not going to have internet!! ~Christie
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted August 30, 2005 Posted August 30, 2005 omg, r u serious? that totally stinx!!!!!!!
Christie_M Posted August 30, 2005 Posted August 30, 2005 I KNOW!! we prolly wont get it again till January!! I'll never make it!! ~Christie
CD2008 Posted August 30, 2005 Author Posted August 30, 2005 wow! Christie you confuzzleing me ?? -Chris
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted August 30, 2005 Posted August 30, 2005 luv the word "confuzzeling" very kool. ~katie
Christie_M Posted August 30, 2005 Posted August 30, 2005 girls like cute...cute is awsome! lol ~Christie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now