sidemunch88 Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 umm no we arn't related (goes in corner and )
Christie_M Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 nor we! lol how did we become siblings again?
sidemunch88 Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 my name is matt so is me your brother GO :coagulated milk:
CrossCuT Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 [color=330000]Well isnt this pointless? [/color]
Christie_M Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 [quote name='sidemunch88' date='Oct 7 2005, 08:19 PM']my name is matt so is me your brother GO :coagulated milk: [right][snapback]750106[/snapback][/right] [/quote] oh yeah! now I remember. lol [quote name='CrossCuT' date='Oct 7 2005, 09:04 PM'][color=330000]Well isnt this pointless? [/color] [right][snapback]750217[/snapback][/right] [/quote] is it? let me help you then...IF a tree falls in a forest, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? and if it doesn't, does it exsist?
sidemunch88 Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 i don't know i think it does???? GO :coagulated milk:
Christie_M Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 (edited) and no, It's not a trick question. Edited October 8, 2005 by Christie_M
sidemunch88 Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 I KNOW I USED TO TEACH BOY SCOUT MERIT BAGES AND I WOULD USE THAT ALL THE TIME>
sidemunch88 Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 BECAUSE I AM RANDOM AHAHAHAHAH GO :chese: CARP HOLY CARP CARP HOLY CARP CARP HOLY CARP CARP HOLY CARP
CrossCuT Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M']is it? let me help you then...IF a tree falls in a forest, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? and if it doesn't, does it exsist?[/quote] [color=330000]Who cares... [/color]
CrossCuT Posted October 9, 2005 Posted October 9, 2005 [color=330000]OF COURES! How could I forget the tree? [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now