Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=330000]Its the truth!
LOL
[/color]
Posted

Shh! lol they wouldn't feel the same! lol ^_^

~Christie

Posted
[color=330000]They gotta know its true too!! LOL
[/color]
*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

LOL!! ROFL!! :lol_pound:

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[color=330000]Hehehe
[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

When God made Eve, the earth and everything in it became beautiful.

Psalm 139:14 girls!!!

You are a wonder!!!!!!!!!! :saint: :D: :)

Posted

COOL I LIKE :mario:

bobs likes :beer: :cheers:

Posted

you are sooo randome...lol

Posted
[color=330000]Im bored and wet
[/color]
Posted

WET???
what ohh it rained
:coagulated milk: :cheers: :beer:

Posted
[color=330000]Yup it did
And it still is
[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

My streets are flooded.
I almost died. :ninja:

Posted
[color=330000]Haha
[/color]
Posted

sounds like a friends of mine...

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Phase is almost over...my city was hit the hardest in Minnesota.

Posted
[color=330000]Phase?
Never heard of such a thing
[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I meant the phase of the storm with all the rain. :rolleyes:

Posted
[color=330000]Ok.
I was thinking like being phased.
I dont know if the spelling is the same, but yea
[/color]
Posted

um sorry jen my town got hit the hardest :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...