Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

TALK!


Recommended Posts

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

here is the thread were you can chat with the peoples online about anything u want! no topics, no topic hijacking!! time to talk!! :juggle: :clap: :lol_pound: :lol_grin: :hehe: :cool!: :harhar: :duh: :primate: :cloud9: :twothumbsup: :wedgie: :yahoo:

Posted

flood control...lol

so......orange hi-liter..donno. lol

~Christie

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

oy, i am reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy HATING THE FLOOD CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( <_< :P:

Posted

lol I use fast reply. easyer. lol

~Christie

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

good idea.....

~katie

Posted

but you still get food control sometimes.

~Christie

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

well anyway its working better.

~katie

Posted

yup!

~Christie

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

yeaha.

~katie

Posted
[color=330000]Talk about anything?
[/color]
Posted

anything! lol

Posted
[color=330000]ANYTHING!
[/color]
Posted (edited)

so..Anything...how's it going? lol

~Christie

Edited by Christie_M
Posted
[color=330000]Oh well...anything anything anything anything!
[/color]
Posted

anything..annie's ring! something! riming.

lifeteenchick527
Posted

rofl... some people are crazy :carzy: :P:

God Bless
LTC :blowkiss:

Posted

HA! lol
:blink: Crazy? I was crazy once! They locked my in a padded room. I liked it there. I died there. They buried my and planted 3 flowers; 2 grew up, 1 grew down. It tickled my nose! It drove me crazy!! :wacko:
Crazy? I was crazy once! They locked my in a padded room. I liked it there. I died there. They buried my and planted 3 flowers; 2 grew up, 1 grew down. It tickled my nose! It drove me crazy!! :wacko:

Posted

for a minute!!! post!!!!!

~Christie

Posted

arrg my net has been gon soo slow

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...