Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

TALK!


Recommended Posts

Posted

yours too?? we have DSL..so yeah...:(

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 30 2005, 07:59 PM']HA! lol
:blink: Crazy? I was crazy once! They locked my in a padded room. I liked it there. I died there. They buried my and planted 3 flowers; 2 grew up, 1 grew down. It tickled my nose! It drove me crazy!! :wacko:
Crazy? I was crazy once! They locked my in a padded room. I liked it there. I died there. They buried my and planted 3 flowers; 2 grew up, 1 grew down. It tickled my nose! It drove me crazy!! :wacko:
[right][snapback]705711[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
LOL!!!!!!!!! :lol_pound:

Posted
:lol_pound:












what? jk lol
Posted
[color=330000] :disguise:
[/color]
Posted

aren't we all? lol

LiL Kat Said
Posted

hi confused!


I'm tired...

Posted
:disguise:
Posted

HI tired! :welcome: I'm Christie....wait....

Posted

I'm cranky!

:welcome:

Posted

I"m bord! welcome all!!

Posted
[color=330000]Im a pineapple!
[/color]
Posted
[color=330000]Now lets have a party!
[/color]
Posted

*sings* party! ice cream party!

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

no, pizza!!pizza party!!

Posted

ice cream pizza party!!! lol

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

YAYY!!! :D: :D:

Posted

I'll bring the punch!

~Christie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...