Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

TALK!


Recommended Posts

*teen4Christ*
Posted

so who is a hil fan??

sarcasmguy126
Posted

oooo starbucks is awesome

Posted
[color=330000]Im officially confused!
What are we talking about?
[/color]
*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

[quote name='*teen4Christ*' date='Sep 3 2005, 10:05 AM']so who is a hil fan??
[right][snapback]709548[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
if u mean HIlary Duff? then u r looking at one chica!!!

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Haha, it's raining out here in Minnesooootah right now.

:)

I love the rain.

But I also love the sun too.

I love the sky after storms. They are pretty.

missionseeker
Posted

I love the smell of rain

Posted
:shock: i have a rain scented candle...
Posted

I had my golden birthday about 11 years ago. I was 12 on the 12th.

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

my goledn is on my sweet!!! YEAHA!! :D: :D:

Posted

I"M 18!! party time!

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

r u going to have an all squirrel party? :D:

Posted

[quote name='got2luvjc' date='Sep 5 2005, 07:01 AM']:shock: i have a rain scented candle...
[right][snapback]711702[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
ooo!! I love rain!! tell me where to find them! lol

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Sep 6 2005, 06:04 PM']ooo!! I love rain!! tell me where to find them! lol
[right][snapback]713607[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Me Too

Posted

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Sep 4 2005, 11:50 AM']Haha, it's raining out here in Minnesooootah right now.

:)

I love the rain.

But I also love the sun too.

I love the sky after storms. They are pretty.
[right][snapback]710660[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Its raining again :o

*teen4Christ*
Posted (edited)

HILARY DUFF!!! ROX!!!!

Edited by *teen4Christ*
Posted

Actually Audioslave does

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

YEAHA!! u know it!!! :D: :D: :D: :D:

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

hilary duff that is

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

*singing* i know you, i danced with you once upon a dream, i know you , the gleam in ur eyes is so familier a gleam.......
once upon a dream........

  • 2 weeks later...
*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

dude my thread is dying...NOOOO!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...