White Knight Posted September 1, 2005 Posted September 1, 2005 Hello everyone, I know Dave usually does the Birthday Threads, but I decided to start this one here, considering you have alot of people here who are approaching late teens or even exiting their teen years. [b]Who here is having a Birthday this month? or anytime from September to December?[/b] [b]Who here is entering their Mid Teens? Who is here entering their Late Teen Years Who here is exiting their Teen years and going on 20?[/b] If you'd like to post what month, and how old you will be, please do so, you do not have to post if you dont feel like it.
CrossCuT Posted September 1, 2005 Posted September 1, 2005 [color=330000]Ill be 18 in 5 months [/color]
Christie_M Posted September 1, 2005 Posted September 1, 2005 um..late teens...does 15 count? this month!!
FlyLikeABird Posted September 2, 2005 Posted September 2, 2005 I left my teens 4 years ago. My next BDay is my 24th and it's June 12th next year! :
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 2, 2005 Posted September 2, 2005 I'll be 18 on November 18th! YES! My golden year!!! So you know what that means...
little_angel202 Posted September 2, 2005 Posted September 2, 2005 i'm 16 on the 11th party big time yay!! only a few days older than RC_
Dudette Posted September 2, 2005 Posted September 2, 2005 lol, mine was yesterday. I turned sweet 16...yesssss.
zabbazooey Posted September 2, 2005 Posted September 2, 2005 I'm turning 18 on Christmas Day December 25th if you didn't know
CrossCuT Posted September 2, 2005 Posted September 2, 2005 [color=330000]Hurray for birthdays! [/color]
White Knight Posted September 2, 2005 Author Posted September 2, 2005 Happy Birthday to all those who are having Birthday's this month and in the next 3-4 months ahead.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 3, 2005 Posted September 3, 2005 [quote name='ardillacid' date='Sep 1 2005, 11:51 PM']surprise party and new car? [right][snapback]708450[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Tum, how could you guess? You are too perfect. Haha.... In your dreams...hehe But, you better throw me one!! But maybe I'm not getting a new car.... That's in my dreams now.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 3, 2005 Posted September 3, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Sep 2 2005, 11:12 AM']I'm turning 18 on Christmas Day December 25th if you didn't know [right][snapback]708719[/snapback][/right] [/quote] YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ardillacid Posted September 3, 2005 Posted September 3, 2005 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Sep 2 2005, 09:34 PM']Tum, how could you guess? You are too perfect. Haha.... In your dreams...hehe But, you better throw me one!! But maybe I'm not getting a new car.... That's in my dreams now. [right][snapback]709186[/snapback][/right] [/quote] How can it be a surprise if you already know?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now