White Knight Posted September 3, 2005 Author Posted September 3, 2005 Happy Birthday early [b]Soccer 15 SWC[/b]
ViolaPower3000 Posted September 3, 2005 Posted September 3, 2005 My birthday is on the 19 of Sept, and i'll be going on 20 goodbye teen years.
White Knight Posted September 3, 2005 Author Posted September 3, 2005 [quote name='ViolaPower3000' date='Sep 3 2005, 12:23 AM']My birthday is on the 19 of Sept, and i'll be going on 20 goodbye teen years. [right][snapback]709329[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I remember how I felt, when I was leaving my teen years last September, its a weird feeling at first, but you grow to accept it, and move on lol. Anyway, [b]Happy 20TH BIRTHDAY EARLY![/b]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 3, 2005 Posted September 3, 2005 (edited) [quote name='ardillacid' date='Sep 2 2005, 11:49 PM']How can it be a surprise if you already know? [right][snapback]709293[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I am gullible and I get surprised easily. Well, I don't know if anyone is throwing me one and the thought of people throwing me a surprise birthday party is fun. Who knows, people will forget about me and my birthday and I get to wear a dunce cap, blow into the streamer, and sing happy birthday to myself. Besides, Tom, if you are throwing me one, I don't know the who, what, when, where, why, and how. YAY! Edited September 3, 2005 by Proud2BCatholic139
zabbazooey Posted September 4, 2005 Posted September 4, 2005 I want a surprise b day party I have no friends.....
stuckinamo Posted September 4, 2005 Posted September 4, 2005 my sister is trying to throw me a surprise party for my birthday. hah. i don't really want one!!
FlyLikeABird Posted September 4, 2005 Posted September 4, 2005 A very merry unbirthday To me To who? To me Oh, you A very merry unbirthday To you Who, me? To you Oh, me Let's all congrulate us with another cup of tea A very merry unbirthday to you Now statistics prove Prove that you've one birthday Imagine just one birthday every year Ah, but there are 364 unbirthdays Preciselywhy we're gathered here to cheer A very merry unbirthday To me? To you A very merry unbirthday For me? For you Now blow the candle out, my dear And make your wish come true A very merry unbirthday to you
RC_ Posted September 5, 2005 Posted September 5, 2005 I had a suprise b-day party last year. On the 14th...
FlyLikeABird Posted September 5, 2005 Posted September 5, 2005 My friends tried to throw me a surprise party on my birthday by saying it was a party for another friend who's birthday is the following week. I was suspicious though and it didn't work as well as they had hoped.
got2luvjc Posted September 5, 2005 Posted September 5, 2005 I'm turning 18 on Dec. 17... I cannot wait I can actually be a legal person!!! the only thing I won't be able to do is drink (in the U.S. ) and be the prez of the states!
got2luvjc Posted September 5, 2005 Posted September 5, 2005 oh p.s. when I run for office, you all are voting for me!!! (not prez, but an office... prob House or Senate)
FlyLikeABird Posted September 6, 2005 Posted September 6, 2005 Not unless I move to the States! I'll vote for myself anyhow.
White Knight Posted September 6, 2005 Author Posted September 6, 2005 [quote name='got2luvjc' date='Sep 5 2005, 07:38 AM']I'm turning 18 on Dec. 17... I cannot wait I can actually be a legal person!!! the only thing I won't be able to do is drink (in the U.S. ) and be the prez of the states! [right][snapback]711690[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ex-cellent - Mr. Burns
ardillacid Posted September 6, 2005 Posted September 6, 2005 [quote name='CatholicCid' date='Sep 5 2005, 02:46 AM']Too many birthday's will kill you [right][snapback]711624[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
got2luvjc Posted September 6, 2005 Posted September 6, 2005 [quote name='White Knight' date='Sep 6 2005, 12:36 AM']Ex-cellent - Mr. Burns [right][snapback]712762[/snapback][/right] [/quote] omg you're def. my favorite person!!
ViolaPower3000 Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [quote name='White Knight' date='Sep 3 2005, 04:39 AM']I remember how I felt, when I was leaving my teen years last September, its a weird feeling at first, but you grow to accept it, and move on lol. Anyway, [b]Happy 20TH BIRTHDAY EARLY![/b] [right][snapback]709407[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thank you! :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now