White Knight Posted September 10, 2005 Author Posted September 10, 2005 [quote name='got2luvjc' date='Sep 6 2005, 02:50 PM']omg you're def. my favorite person!! [right][snapback]713378[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I take it your a Simpsons Fan? lol
little_angel202 Posted September 10, 2005 Posted September 10, 2005 my b.day tomorow! yay! : : :banana:
shortysportychick Posted September 10, 2005 Posted September 10, 2005 [quote name='got2luvjc' date='Sep 5 2005, 07:38 AM']I'm turning 18 on Dec. 17... I cannot wait I can actually be a legal person!!! the only thing I won't be able to do is drink (in the U.S. ) and be the prez of the states! [right][snapback]711690[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I turn 15 the day after you!! I'm soooooooo excited!!! i has a surprise birthday on my 13th. i even asked for one and i had no idea!!! im extremely gullible!
shortysportychick Posted September 10, 2005 Posted September 10, 2005 [quote name='CatholicCid' date='Sep 5 2005, 02:46 AM']Too many birthday's will kill you [right][snapback]711624[/snapback][/right] [/quote] omg!!! i get it lol!!!! ok that took me awhile.......
White Knight Posted September 11, 2005 Author Posted September 11, 2005 Happy Birthday Early [b]shortysportychick[/b]
White Knight Posted September 13, 2005 Author Posted September 13, 2005 Okay lets exband this question, Who here has Birthday within the next 6-8 months as opposed to the next 3-4?
Totus Tuus Posted September 13, 2005 Posted September 13, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Sep 3 2005, 07:59 PM']I want a surprise b day party I have no friends..... [right][snapback]710098[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [i]you got a friend in me...[/i]
track2004 Posted September 14, 2005 Posted September 14, 2005 I turn 20 in a month and a half. But I don't really celebrate it. I'm trying to be outta town on the weekend of it so my friends can't have a party.
LiL Kat Said Posted September 14, 2005 Posted September 14, 2005 my brother is turning 18 this saturday wow he seem soooo old!!!!! i never want to grow up.... too bad it's only one more year till i'm 18
White Knight Posted September 16, 2005 Author Posted September 16, 2005 [quote name='track2004' date='Sep 14 2005, 09:48 AM']I turn 20 in a month and a half. But I don't really celebrate it. I'm trying to be outta town on the weekend of it so my friends can't have a party. [right][snapback]722889[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Lol Happy Fortunates for ya.
White Knight Posted September 16, 2005 Author Posted September 16, 2005 [quote name='LiL Kat Said' date='Sep 14 2005, 11:03 AM']my brother is turning 18 this saturday wow he seem soooo old!!!!! i never want to grow up.... too bad it's only one more year till i'm 18 [right][snapback]722993[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ya know that reminds me of a song. "I dont wanna grow up, I'm a Toys UR Kid!" lol
Dudette Posted September 16, 2005 Posted September 16, 2005 I remember when one of my brother's was like 14, he's now turning 23 soon... it's weird.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 16, 2005 Posted September 16, 2005 I remember when I was in my first day of Kindergarten (Sp?) Anyway, that seems like yesterday. Man, am I getting old.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 16, 2005 Posted September 16, 2005 [quote name='LiL Kat Said' date='Sep 14 2005, 11:03 AM']my brother is turning 18 this saturday wow he seem soooo old!!!!! i never want to grow up.... too bad it's only one more year till i'm 18 [right][snapback]722993[/snapback][/right] [/quote] It's my golden this year! I'm 18 in November!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now