Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The queen's about to go down...


Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I'm riding along right behind Flowery...

*clops his coconut halves together and rides on*

Posted

You mean queen of PM not the queen of England. Why do I make these assumptions?

Posted
:o just 20 more posts!!!!! Ahhhh!!
Posted

Quick some one call flowery!

Posted

You should do a count down thread

T minus 20 posts and counting...
T minus 19 posts and counting...

Posted

Does this mean that Micah becomes queen? :lol:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Sep 8 2005, 11:45 AM']Does this mean that Micah becomes queen?  :lol:
[right][snapback]715561[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
This is Phatmass, not San Fran

Posted

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Sep 8 2005, 10:45 AM']Does this mean that Micah becomes queen?  :lol:
[right][snapback]715561[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Long live the Queen!

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 8 2005, 10:46 AM']This is Phatmass, not San Fran
[right][snapback]715567[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Bwahaha...tis true! :lol:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

you can't surpass Flowery.. Maybe if I pay dUSt a whole bunch of money he'll make it so that any account that comes too close to having the same number of posts as Flowery will automatically be deleted. :cool:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Sep 8 2005, 11:54 AM']you can't surpass Flowery.. Maybe if I pay dUSt a whole bunch of money he'll make it so that any account that comes too close to having the same number of posts as Flowery will automatically be deleted. :cool:
[right][snapback]715583[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You have 9 posting times to do it...and I don't have flood control.

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 8 2005, 10:55 AM']You have 9 posting times to do it...and I don't have flood control.
[right][snapback]715585[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
How do you not have flood control?! :o

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 8 2005, 10:55 AM']You have 9 posting times to do it...and I don't have flood control.
[right][snapback]715585[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:furious:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Sep 8 2005, 11:57 AM']:furious:
[right][snapback]715589[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
*pats Sean on da head*

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 8 2005, 11:57 AM']*pats Sean on da head*
[right][snapback]715592[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
*thinks Jen's rubbin' off on him*

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 8 2005, 11:58 AM']*thinks Jen's rubbin' off on him*
[right][snapback]715593[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
*fixin to take first place*

Posted

He totally just said "fixin to"...

That is awesome. :)

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/posters.jpg[/img]

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Like every good knight, I fight for my queen. Therefore, with this first post past Flowery, I announce to you your new queen:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/StColette/auntjen.jpg[/img]

All hail Queen Jennie! All hail Queen Jennie!

:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...