Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The queen's about to go down...


Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Sep 8 2005, 12:02 PM']He totally just said "fixin to"...

That is awesome.  :)
[right][snapback]715610[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:) I like southern accents :)

Posted

Awww....that's so sweet Micah. :love:

I want a boy to declare me queen!! :( ^_^

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I realize, of course, that there will probably be a power struggle for a few days. That's okay. Jen is still Queen.

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 8 2005, 11:16 AM'] Jen is still Queen.
[right][snapback]715636[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
In your eyes at least... ^_^

Posted
:popcorn:

This should be a good fight.

But since you are the one who passed Flowery, I move to make a motion that [b]you[/b] are the new queen (if and only if Flowery steps down, which she'd better not).


:lol:
Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I refuse to post anymore. I'm going on poster strike. (no offense to Jennie)

Posted

And the power struggle begins.... :unsure:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Why can't we all just get along?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 8 2005, 12:18 PM']:popcorn:

This should be a good fight.

But since you are the one who passed Flowery, I move to make a motion that [b]you[/b] are the new queen (if and only if Flowery steps down, which she'd better not).
:lol:
[right][snapback]715641[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No, Jen is new queen. If she abdicates (I'm guessing she will), then Mary is the new Queen. What a fine birthday present. :)

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Sep 8 2005, 11:26 AM']Why can't we all just get along?
[right][snapback]715656[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
because some people have to insist upon attacking and over throwing the sovereignty of others.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Flowery is the queen and it has nothing to do with posts so all your claims are invalid.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

And Jennie is already queen of apologetics.

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 8 2005, 01:28 PM']No, Jen is new queen.  If she abdicates (I'm guessing she will), then Mary is the new Queen.  What a fine birthday present. :)
[right][snapback]715661[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Mary has always been the Queen! ^_^


[quote]And Jennie is already queen of apologetics.[/quote]

There we go:

Jennie: Queen of Apologetics
Flowery: Queen of Phatmass
Micah: Queen of....ummm....there's got to be something.

tacos, so very tasty and good for you, maybe??

Micah: Queen of tacos, so very tasty and good for you,! I like it.
:cool:

Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 8 2005, 11:32 AM']Micah: Queen of tacos, so very tasty and good for you,!  I like it.
:cool:
[right][snapback]715671[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:taco: It has a nice ring to it...

Posted

I think it's OK to let Micah be the King of tacos, so very tasty and good for you,. He's no queen.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Sep 8 2005, 11:36 AM']:taco:  It has a nice ring to it...
[right][snapback]715675[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:yes:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 8 2005, 11:36 AM']I think it's OK to let Micah be the King of tacos, so very tasty and good for you,. He's no queen.
[right][snapback]715676[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Hmm.. He needs to be disgraced a little for his attempted revolt against the queen of phatmass.
:D:

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Sep 8 2005, 11:38 AM']Hmm.. He needs to be disgraced a little for his attempted revolt against the queen of phatmass.
:D:
[right][snapback]715678[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
That's a very good point. You're right. We can't let him retain that much honor after his attempted coup.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 8 2005, 12:51 PM']That's a very good point. You're right. We can't let him retain that much honor after his attempted coup.
[right][snapback]715693[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

"Attempted"? :idontknow:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

oy vey.. you get gornischt.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...