Aloysius Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 but I was always destined to be the one to take down Queen Flowery!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 8, 2005 Author Posted September 8, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Sep 8 2005, 01:05 PM']oy vey.. you get gornischt. [right][snapback]715716[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You just don't like Jennie. That's fine. I understand.
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 8 2005, 12:07 PM'] You just don't like Jennie. That's fine. I understand. [right][snapback]715720[/snapback][/right] [/quote] WHAT!!!!!!!!! That's absurd. It has nothing to do with Jennie (who is already a queen by the way), it has to do with the legality of your take-over. The fact is flowery's queenship has nothing to do with posts and no one.. NO ONE! can decide to take over as queen. The only thing that could change such dUSt-ordained things, is the will of dUSt itself. Over throwing a queen is one of the most heinous crimes possible and I don't think its something that should even be joked about.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 8, 2005 Author Posted September 8, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Sep 8 2005, 01:13 PM']WHAT!!!!!!!!! That's absurd. It has nothing to do with Jennie (who is already a queen by the way), it has to do with the legality of your take-over. The fact is flowery's queenship has nothing to do with posts and no one.. NO ONE! can decide to take over as queen. The only thing that could change such dUSt-ordained things, is the will of dUSt itself. Over throwing a queen is one of the most heinous crimes possible and I don't think its something that should even be joked about. [right][snapback]715730[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I didn't realize you took it all so personally, Sean. It's just a forum, man...lighten up. Flowery and Jennie aren't real queens any more than you are...but they are real princesses, daughters of God.
sweetpea316 Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 Boys are so crazy when there are females involved...
Old_Joe Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 (edited) [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Sep 8 2005, 12:24 PM']Boys are so crazy when there are females involved... [right][snapback]715739[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Which is why I've sworn off dating for the time being... My head has to be on straight first... Edited September 8, 2005 by Old_Joe
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 8, 2005 Author Posted September 8, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Sep 8 2005, 01:24 PM']Boys are so crazy when there are females involved... [right][snapback]715739[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Sorry, I was just trying to play around. Would a moderator please delete this thread? I'm a little grumpy...someone I need to talk to be haven't been able to for a couple days.
phatcatholic Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 i am rather protective of the traditional queen, i'll have to admit. i therefore, refuse to live under the queenship of any one else but flowery. jennie is the queen of the apo board. flowery is the queen of phatmass. there is NOTHING that ANYONE can do to change that. sorry folks, that's just how it is. DEFEND THE QUEEN!!!!!!!! DEFEND FLOWERY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 8, 2005 Author Posted September 8, 2005 Sorry, like I said, I was just trying to play.
phatcatholic Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 8 2005, 01:06 PM']Sorry, like I said, I was just trying to play. [right][snapback]715796[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hehe, i know bro, its all good we're just protective of our queen :
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Sep 8 2005, 01:08 PM']hehe, i know bro, its all good we're just protective of our queen : [right][snapback]715798[/snapback][/right] [/quote] all for one and one for all.
Jaime Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 With all this queen talk, I now have "Bohemian Rhapsody" running through my head.
jiyoung Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 too late, my time has come...send shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time...
stargirl3:16 Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 Wait, there was a power struggle and I wasn't involved? darn it...
StColette Posted September 9, 2005 Posted September 9, 2005 *is cracking up* lol geez talk about trouble rofl I'm happy being Queen of the Apologetics Board, it's my home, and the title was given to me by the only person who could give such a title for that board, PhatCatholic. lol and i know Micah was just playing about me being the new Phatmass Queen, lol I wouldn't have accepted the title anyway, because hehehe Flowery is the Queen of Phatmass. lol you know what I've wondered about though.... If she's the queen of Phatmass and I'm the Queen of the Apo Board, can she overrule me? lol Or is the Apo Board a totally different kingdom? Anyone confused yet?
BLAZEr Posted September 9, 2005 Posted September 9, 2005 Phatmass has a lot of queens and a princess . . . [color=red]yeah, that was in bad taste...you got a problem - take it up with the hammer[/color]
BLAZEr Posted September 11, 2005 Posted September 11, 2005 [quote name='BLAZEr' date='Sep 9 2005, 01:39 PM']Phatmass has a lot of queens and a princess . . . [color=red]yeah, that was in bad taste...you got a problem - take it up with the hammer[/color] [right][snapback]717021[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Sorry . .. I like them. . it was supposed to be double entendre . . . because they are also drama queesn . . . I meant to be funny. . . my bad.
jmjtina Posted September 11, 2005 Posted September 11, 2005 give Micah the plastic crown for drama queen
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now