Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

You are loved...


Recommended Posts

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

It is 9:55 a.m. and you are loved!!!!!

YAY!!!!

That is some good news!!!!!

Posted

*sigh* :love: That makes me sooooooo Happy.
I love my guy and he loves me!
tehehe :blush: :cloud9:

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted (edited)

i knew i was loved!!! :D: :D: :D:

Edited by *lil girl 4 jesus*
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I'm glad! :saint:

Posted

me too i am glad you are glad to :shock: :idontknow:

Posted
[color=330000]Oh Jen Shepard!
[/color]
Posted
[color=330000]Acctually, your the acception Matt.
[/color]
Posted
[color=330000]What can I say?
[/color]
Posted
[color=330000]I am
[/color]
Posted

dude sweet
cool
ok
shut up

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

CLAIRE NOTERMANN!!! :blush:

Posted

i don't care i will beat her up later :cool: :lol:

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

u r reeeealy weird.

Posted

Dude i am the weirdest
yes
:dance:
:sumo:

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

totaly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...