Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 I like being called weird. It makes me unique. I want to be unique. Because being unique comes from God. And God loves me.
CrossCuT Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 [color=330000]No one ever said it was a bad thing... [/color]
ardillacid Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 yo lil kat said can you post something besides smileys? you know like add to the conversation?
sidemunch88 Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 jen i have to go to church but my mom has the car so this really smells of elderberries
CrossCuT Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 [color=330000]I had to submit myself to a poka mass today. Im pretty sure I wanted to puke. [/color]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 19, 2005 Author Posted September 19, 2005 I went to a polka Mass with Juan Zing...Yeah, I'm pretty sure we were mad about that too.
CrossCuT Posted September 19, 2005 Posted September 19, 2005 [color=330000]But the thing is, I dont know if we can really complain about it because at Net, we play christian rock. So wouldnt you think it all kinda falls in the same catigory of disrespect? THey are both unconventional even though they had "christian" lyrics to them... I dunno, but i was thinking about it and was kinda confused[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 19, 2005 Author Posted September 19, 2005 Well, the way I see it, the lyrics we had at St. Marks (Well, I mean the music) was inapproiate. Being in a sacred place as a church, I don't know.
Smile_Jesus_loves_you Posted September 19, 2005 Posted September 19, 2005 [quote name='LiL Kat Said' date='Sep 17 2005, 11:49 PM'] [right][snapback]728189[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ditto
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 19, 2005 Author Posted September 19, 2005 I had a really bad day yesterday... and It is kind of affecting me right now... But after hearing Go Fish "You're my little girl" I know God loves me. : I'm God's little girl.
Smile_Jesus_loves_you Posted September 19, 2005 Posted September 19, 2005 (edited) Sorry but that is me! or we could share! Edited September 19, 2005 by Smile_Jesus_loves_you
Soccer 15 SWC Posted September 20, 2005 Posted September 20, 2005 IM LOVED WOOT! That is like total wootage!
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted September 20, 2005 Posted September 20, 2005 wat the heck is "wootage"?? ive heard of snackage blingage and package but wat in the heck is "wootage"????
sidemunch88 Posted September 20, 2005 Posted September 20, 2005 [quote name='Soccer 15 SWC' date='Sep 19 2005, 11:08 PM']IM LOVED WOOT! That is like total wootage! [right][snapback]730732[/snapback][/right] [/quote] dude there is a cool smilie for that
sidemunch88 Posted September 20, 2005 Posted September 20, 2005 [quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Sep 20 2005, 04:52 PM']wat is wootage!?!?!?!?!? [right][snapback]731524[/snapback][/right] [/quote] lol it is when you are really excited
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted September 20, 2005 Posted September 20, 2005 awesome. thank u for clearing that up :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now