Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

You are loved...


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Sep 20 2005, 05:12 PM']awesome. thank u for clearing that up :D:
[right][snapback]731623[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
cool :woot:

Posted
[color=330000]Woah
[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I love my friends!!! :D:

Posted

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Sep 20 2005, 09:42 PM']I love my friends!!! :D:
[right][snapback]732168[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
me to :woot: :rip: :lol:

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

so do i!!!!!!

Posted

[quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Sep 22 2005, 02:12 PM']so do i!!!!!!
[right][snapback]734048[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
me too :mario:

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

yeeeeah i noticed :blink:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Do you know who I am in love with???????????

:secret:


:scratchhead:

































:idontknow:






















Jesus Christ!!!!!!! :saint: :sign:

Posted
[color=330000]Frump
[/color]
Posted

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Sep 22 2005, 03:27 PM']Do you know who I am in love with???????????

:secret:
:scratchhead:
:idontknow:
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!  :saint:    :sign:
[right][snapback]734202[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
i know one other person







:drool:



















:drool:















:cool:






















:)














:evil:














jesuse christ

  • 2 weeks later...
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Mart....


:tomato: :fishslap: :bugeyes: :lol_pound: :santa:









You are loved....:)

Posted

um jen you are sitting right next to me....it think i know

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Dude, Mart, we got to hang out with Tum yesterday and that was random...

Yeah, I was sitting next you when you wrote it. We talked to Kapmo. That was fun.

Posted

SURE?
i like :coagulated milk:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I love my friends. :)

Posted

C ME DOS :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: i think i like






































































:coagulated milk: :woot::woot::woot:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...