Sojourner Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 Abigail: Gives joy, father's joy Lynn: cascade, river
let_go_let_God Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 Amanda: Beloved Jean: God's gift I find my name to be really special because my parents had a very hard time concieving me and although they tried to have more than me, they never did. I smile on many levels on how much of a gift I am to my parents and my parents are to me. God bless- LGLG
zabbazooey Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 (edited) Rachel: Ewe, little lamb My middle name: Like the Lord, God-like I have no idea what my last name means... Edited September 18, 2005 by zabbazooey
zabbazooey Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 my confirmation name (Joan) means God's gift.
avemaria40 Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 Caitlin: Pure one Michelle: Who is like God Confirmation name: Joan: God's gift
Myles Domini Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 Forename: Myles--Greek--inventor of the corn mill : Baptismal name: Alexander--Greek--helper and defender of mankind Confirmation name: Anthony--Greek--priceless Surname: Bailey--Greek--able
Lil Red Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 first name is "God's grace" which totally does not define me because I'm so klutzy
Old_Joe Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 I had a friend whose name meant "from the dark water"
BC4Life Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 Brian: Strong one Michael: Who is like God? George: A tiller of the soil (last name): Coal town i like the first one, but michael
let_go_let_God Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 My Confirmation name Catherine means pure My last name means one who sheres sheep..... God bless- LGLG
IcePrincessKRS Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 [quote name='Chris of Zewe' date='Sep 18 2005, 10:08 AM']"Christ bearer" XD [right][snapback]728385[/snapback][/right] [/quote] How ironic.
Philomena Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 Maria: Bitter Sea Middle & Last Names: No Clue
Fides_et_Ratio Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 Jillian: young/youthful Whitney: fair/white (totally not me..) Joan (confirmation): I'm not sure what it means
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now