Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 21, 2005 Posted September 21, 2005 [quote name='Anthony' date='Sep 20 2005, 07:57 PM']Mine are: John: God gave Edward: guardian of prosperity Anthony: priceless Grove: trees? So, what you're saying is God gave me to my parents as a priceless guardian over the prosperity of trees. hmmm. Okay! [right][snapback]731841[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You can be the new Smokey the Bear.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 21, 2005 Posted September 21, 2005 Micah: "Who is like the Lord?"...but the baby name engine says, "poor, humble" Jamie: "One who supplants" Raphael: "God heals" Murphy: "Pirate" So...I'm supposed to be a humble, side-saddling-place-robbing, healing pirate? Micah means humble, though, because the question "who is like the Lord?" is one which challenges pride.
Guest allyofchrist Posted September 21, 2005 Posted September 21, 2005 alaina: Dear Child Marie: perfect one Catherine: pure I also looked up my last name, but because it's common it had to amny meanings. I then looked up my family crest from my paternal grandmother's maiden name (family came from royalty in england), and the family motto was "My salvation is the cross of Christ" Ally
Old_Joe Posted September 21, 2005 Author Posted September 21, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 20 2005, 07:00 PM']You can be the new Smokey the Bear. [right][snapback]731845[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Only who can prevent forest fires?
zunshynn Posted September 21, 2005 Posted September 21, 2005 Jennifer: White Spirit Rose: Rose Bush Elizabeth: My God is Bountiful Cecilia: Blind My goal is to be a pure, white spirit. I'm sweet but thorny like a rose bush. My God is bountiful, especially to someone as proud and conceited as I. And yeah... I tend to be blind to alot of things.
cmotherofpirl Posted September 21, 2005 Posted September 21, 2005 [quote name='allyofchrist' date='Sep 20 2005, 08:48 PM']alaina: Dear Child Marie: perfect one Catherine: pure I also looked up my last name, but because it's common it had to amny meanings. I then looked up my family crest from my paternal grandmother's maiden name (family came from royalty in england), and the family motto was "My salvation is the cross of Christ" Ally [right][snapback]731933[/snapback][/right] [/quote] cool beans! what was grandma's maiden name?
little_angel202 Posted September 21, 2005 Posted September 21, 2005 catherine- pure matilda- powerful
dUSt Posted September 21, 2005 Posted September 21, 2005 Firt name: "Valiant Fighter" Middle name: "Wild Boar, Strong"
let_go_let_God Posted September 21, 2005 Posted September 21, 2005 [quote name='Anthony' date='Sep 20 2005, 06:57 PM'] So, what you're saying is God gave me to my parents as a priceless guardian over the prosperity of trees. hmmm. Okay! [right][snapback]731841[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Well if you put all of mine together I'm God's gift to the sheep sheerers. God bless- LGLG
philothea Posted September 21, 2005 Posted September 21, 2005 I am so ready for that "name the person above you" thread now!
Theoketos Posted September 21, 2005 Posted September 21, 2005 I think my name has something to do with apple pie and fish.
Old_Joe Posted September 21, 2005 Author Posted September 21, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Sep 21 2005, 11:21 AM']Man of the red planet. lol. [right][snapback]732648[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Mars?
Selah Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 Ida: Prosperous. it's an English name. I've also heard that it means "work or labor" somewhere else, but this is cool too! Marie: A Hebrew name. Form of Mary, meaning "Perfect One" And just for fun... Selah: A name meaning "The End" or "pause" Pretty cool
VeniteAdoremus Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 Anna: Gracious Teresia: Harvester Aloysius: Famous warrior Cecilia: Blind Right. So I'll start hacking away in a cornfield... elegantly, and with a big sword.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now