Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What was your best first date ever?


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Sep 26 2005, 09:48 PM']you first date was Governor's Inaugral?  saweeeet!!!
i may look dumb asking this...    becasuse maybe i missed something...    but your first date was with a chick?
[right][snapback]738660[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO cracking up right now!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 26 2005, 11:41 PM']You went to prom on a FIRST date?  That's gutsy!!
[right][snapback]738646[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

i think my first REAL date was a senior prom... :)
and - ya, we rolled the dice







now we are marrid... with 7 kids
ooooooooooooooo :shock:

dodging the odds i think :smokey:

Posted

[quote name='jmjtina' date='Sep 27 2005, 12:49 AM']I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO cracking up right now!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:
[right][snapback]738666[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I guess that depended on what state the ball was in!!!

Sorry - I had to :(

Posted

me date not yet, school yes. o my word, am a nerd

Posted

we are so hijacking this thread!!!!!

:rolling:

Posted (edited)

[quote name='jmjtina' date='Sep 27 2005, 12:54 AM']we are so hijacking this thread!!!!!

:rolling:
[right][snapback]738673[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I think people might be getting confused becasue hot stuff's icon is of a woman - it took me awhile to get used to what was going on...

Edited by matt_in_ohio
Posted

I just love Lounge_Daddy.

I'm giving him a hard time. :rolling:

Everyone knows that hot stuff is going to marry CArrie or Katie.

Posted

[quote name='matt_in_ohio' date='Sep 26 2005, 11:56 PM']I think people might be getting confused becasue hot stuff's icon is of a woman - it took me awhile to get used to what was going on...
[right][snapback]738674[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
icons are important...


and i think right now i may look like a boob

Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Sep 26 2005, 10:48 PM']you first date was Governor's Inaugral?  saweeeet!!!
i may look dumb asking this...    becasuse maybe i missed something...    but your first date was with a chick?
[right][snapback]738660[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yes

And I kissed her!!! :think:

Posted

[quote name='jmjtina' date='Sep 26 2005, 11:59 PM']I just love Lounge_Daddy.

I'm giving him a hard time. :rolling:
[right][snapback]738680[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

and she really is - lol
she PMing me repeatedly and being very mean :lol:

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 26 2005, 10:04 PM']Yes

And I kissed her!!! :think:
[right][snapback]738688[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


woot!!! WOOT!!!! :love:

hot stuff, there are 2 year olds sitting on thier mothers laps as you type that!!!! :ninja:

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 27 2005, 12:04 AM']Yes

And I kissed her!!! :think:
[right][snapback]738688[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Scandalous :lol:

Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Sep 26 2005, 10:05 PM']and she really is - lol
she PMing me repeatedly and being very mean      :lol:
[right][snapback]738689[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


:bart:

Posted

[quote name='jmjtina' date='Sep 26 2005, 10:59 PM']I just love Lounge_Daddy.

I'm giving him a hard time. :rolling:

Everyone knows that hot stuff is going to marry CArrie or Katie.
[right][snapback]738680[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Really? Does Camster know? Aren't they engaged?

Posted

Camster is engaged to CArrie and so are you?

this thread is getting better and better...... :lol_roll:

Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Sep 26 2005, 09:22 PM']Is it sad that I'm almost 21 and I've never been on an official "date"? :unsure:
[right][snapback]738615[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I can beat that. Same here except I'll be 22 in November. :idontknow: I don't get it. Oh well.

Posted

I'm almost 21 and I've never been on a date.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...