Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 Don't know about the other 'dates', but I know on one of the 'official' ones, I got engaged *looks at ring* *grins wide* Hmm...hints [b]really do[/b] work on guys :
let_go_let_God Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Sep 27 2005, 11:54 AM']Don't know about the other 'dates', but I know on one of the 'official' ones, I got engaged *looks at ring* *grins wide* Hmm...hints [b]really do[/b] work on guys : [right][snapback]739037[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I would have to agree, my boyfriend finally gave me flowers, although it took me about 3 months of hinting. God bless- LGLG
franciscanheart Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 never had one. yes thats right ladies and gentlemen... never been alone with a boy on a date. someone has ALWAYS been there with us. always. in fact i dont even consider those dates. now ive had dates as in dates to a dance but we're always in groups so its not really a date. what can i say? im not a very dateable person.
Jaime Posted September 27, 2005 Author Posted September 27, 2005 [quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Sep 27 2005, 10:44 AM']My first date.... my only first date... my only date? No wait, we had two offically, anyway. My boyfriend and I had only known each other for about 36 hrs. before we started dating, but while we spent a whole night talking we decided why don't we go on a date. Well since I am a outdoorsy northern girl at heart (and Jamie I hope you have nothin against rangers, we're pretty nice) and he loves to hike, we decided to hike along the north shore and see the leaves as they were changing. We went hiking at Tettegouche, Palisade and the Baptism River Falls, where he realized that I am afraid of swinging bridges. The we decided to drive from the Baptism River to Grand Marie and have pizza a Sven and Oles. That kinda fell through when we saw there was a line stretching for a block to get in there. So we started to head back to Duluth but stopped for a while at Bishop Baraga's Cross, prayed for a while, and made it to Perkins at like 8:30 for dinner. Also driving back in the dark we watched the full moon over Lake Superior. It was romantic, sweet and we got to know each other better. Now we've been dating over a year. God is Great! God bless- LGLG [right][snapback]738970[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Love Rangers!! Are you kidding me? Love, love, love them!! Oh and I really like Perkins as well!!
BC4Life Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 i dont know if it was a date or not, but id like to call it one it was the first day of summer, and it was with a really special friend of mine we were gonna leave to go off to vacation so we wanted to hang out. so during the afternoon, we went to the high school track and ran for a couple hours... actually we kinda ran a few laps then just walked the rest lol, and talked and laughed. afterwards, we decided to go to the movies, so we went home and started to plan on AIM, and both of us asked other people if they wanted to join us. lol, but everyone knows i have the biggest crush on her, so they all said no. so she got a little nervous at first, cause we were only friends, so i knew it was up to me to make things right, but we saw batman begins together, and it was one of the best nights of my life.. im gonna ask her to homecoming
FranciscanRocker25 Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 (edited) [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 27 2005, 09:27 AM']My best first date was a phone date because we were in separate states. He chose a movie for us to watch "together." After making popcorn and getting comfortable, we synchronized our dvd players so that our movies would play at the same time. It was nice. [right][snapback]738864[/snapback][/right] [/quote] awwww i think thats so cute and a lot more original than the usual date.... Edited September 27, 2005 by FranciscanRocker25
cmotherofpirl Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 Steak dinner at Hosses followed by holding hands during a comedy at the dollar theater.
Old_Joe Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 There was one time where I spent the whole day with a good friend of mine. It wasn't exactly a date, but it was worth it. First, we went to Champions Fun Center and went bowling and mini-golfing and played some of the arcade games there. Then we went to Best Buy and hung out there for awhile playing different games. She played Warcraft III and I was playing Enter the Matrix. We were both gamers at the time. She still is, but I don't exactly have the time anymore. Then we ate dinner at McDonald's 3 n 1, which was an experimental new restaurant done by McDonald's. It was a Mcdonald's combined with a deli shoppe and an Ice cream parlor. Then we went to my house and watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail. after that we spent some time talking and joking around, but then she had to go home cause she lived an hour away. It was the most fun I'd ever had with someone else.
shelly_freak Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 Well not that this was a real "date" but it was still cute. It was his birthday party and we watched movies and ate food and stuff but as we started watching movies we started to cuddle up. Then we went to Steak n Shake at I think it was 1:30AM and he insisted on paying for me. When we got back all the other girls had to go home so it was just me and 5 guys. I ended up falling asleep in his chest till 3:30. He woke me up thinking I'd prolly wanna go home at this point seeing as I was sooooo tired. So he had to help me get up the stairs cause I was delusional and couldn't walk straight I was so tired. We got to his door and I put on my shoes and got out my keys. He kissed me on the forehead and asked me out. Let me just say that guys remember that girls LOVE being kissed one the forhead, it's so cute.
Phazzan Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Sep 29 2005, 08:32 AM']Let me just say that guys remember that girls LOVE being kissed one the forhead, it's so cute. [right][snapback]740837[/snapback][/right] [/quote] keep away from me.
Carrie Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 29 2005, 02:54 AM']HSdad said the same one as mine... [right][snapback]740731[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Smart man. He values his life.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now