An Old School Catholic Message Board

mental diary of a texas shorty

franciscanheart

franciscanheart

it's been a long time coming.... and now i dont have to make a bunch of threads that get like three posts and then move on with the rest of the uninteresting threads. hehe.

so here it is... the first recorded online mental diary of a texas shorty! [or well on phatmass at least]

post freely without concern. that's what it's here for.

---------------------------------
love you all and a big shout out to micah and jennie for helping with the name ^_^

God bless yall and God bless Texas! :saint:

franciscanheart

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:54 PM']Woohoo!  :woot:  Laura's random thread has begun!!

I hope someday I'm honored enough to have one of my own...  ^_^
[right][snapback]747328[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:hehe:

you could have one now. im not like most of the cool kids who had them made for them by someone else. i decided it was prolly better this way though... i wouldnt be looking for someone elses screenname when looking for [i]my[/i] thread. :lol:

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 5 2005, 02:58 PM']:hehe:

you could have one now. im not like most of the cool kids who had them made for them by someone else. i decided it was prolly better this way though... i wouldnt be looking for someone elses screenname when looking for [i]my[/i] thread. :lol:
[right][snapback]747339[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Hmmm... maybe once I can change my title I'll consider it... :)

franciscanheart

[quote name='Nicole8223' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:00 PM']I'd like to say congratulations on your very own thread.  it;s beautfiul and I hope it works out well for you.

:lol_roll:
[right][snapback]747342[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
^_^ gee thanks.

so, texas shorty, how was your day today?

(I have to tell you, we have this store here called Wawa, and they sell hoagies 9or subs or heroes, whatever you call them) and you can get them in all different sizes. the most popular size is the shorty. haha....this thread is going to make me think of that all the time....:))

[quote name='Nicole8223' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:14 PM']so, texas shorty, how was your day today?

(I have to tell you, we have this store here called Wawa, and they sell hoagies 9or subs or heroes, whatever you call them) and you can get them in all different sizes.  the most popular size is the shorty.  haha....this thread is going to make me think of that all the time....:))
[right][snapback]747378[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:drool: Hoagie!!

franciscanheart

[quote name='Nicole8223' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:14 PM']so, texas shorty, how was your day today?

(I have to tell you, we have this store here called Wawa, and they sell hoagies 9or subs or heroes, whatever you call them) and you can get them in all different sizes.  the most popular size is the shorty.  haha....this thread is going to make me think of that all the time....:))
[right][snapback]747378[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:hehe: "shorty" is my nickname from phatcatholic. ^_^

my day was great! i have a head cold though so thats yicky! how was yalls day?

franciscanheart

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:00 PM']worryed. my dad is really sick. :sadder:
[right][snapback]747457[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:console: i know exactly how that is. ill pray for him.

im really frustrated at the moment. my parents were annoyed at how slow our computer was moving and i was annoyed at my sister for constantly opening internet exlorer and getting viruses on our computer so i started deleting things. delete one wrong thing and not realize it and it can all go downhill very quickly. :weep: now sbc wont install, we dont have our internet exlporer browser (which we need) and our printer wont work. i need the driver which i accidently erased and i dont have the cd i need to reinstall it. man. can i cry a little now? :sadder:

other than that this day has been terrific. its supposed to be turning cold for good here tonight. im so excited. :woot:

this is me waiting up for winter in texas: :twitch:

how did you get on here without the explorer?

oh, it gets to about 40* F here at night, and about 86-90* F in the day. :)

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:36 PM']this is me waiting up for winter in texas: :twitch:
[right][snapback]747512[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
This is me waiting for this cold front that's supposed to come through tonight... :yahoo: