An Old School Catholic Message Board

mental diary of a texas shorty

franciscanheart

franciscanheart

well apparently explorer is on my computer but not the browser. there are certain components (like 5, though not all are necessary) that arent installed. its all very complicated. im going to have to call in the reserves here soon. first will be my computer nerd friends and then it will be customer support (dear Lord give me patience) and then it will be me tossing it out the back door and telling my parents a small tornado came through. then i will have to figure out a way to pay for a new one.

franciscanheart

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:48 PM']This is me waiting for this cold front that's supposed to come through tonight...  :yahoo:
[right][snapback]747523[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
i am SO with you on that one! :yahoo:

RemnantRules

you can have one...it's called a Xanga...muhaha...My personal thread has morphed into something else...and plus your's well never be as holy and/or cool as mine. Sorry God just loves me that little bit more...J/K *runs and hides*

franciscanheart

[quote name='RemnantRules' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:55 PM']you can have one...it's called a Xanga...muhaha...My personal thread has morphed into something else...and plus your's well never be as holy and/or cool as mine. Sorry God just loves me that little bit more...J/K *runs and hides*
[right][snapback]747535[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='RemnantRules' date='Oct 5 2005, 04:55 PM']you can have one...it's called a Xanga...muhaha...My personal thread has morphed into something else...and plus your's well never be as holy and/or cool as mine. Sorry God just loves me that little bit more...J/K *runs and hides*
[right][snapback]747535[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:o Oh no he didn't just go there... <_<

It's a good thing I like you. Otherwise....

you'd be getting fishslapped for that remark. :fishslap:

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Oct 5 2005, 05:21 PM']:getaclue: did I help?
[right][snapback]747569[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yes! Thank you for the reinforcement. :thumbsup:

He knows not to mess with me. I'm fiesty. :club:

franciscanheart

gotta get showered, blow dried, and straightened for my super white super southern super baptist composition professor who sounds exactly like joel osteen. oo la la. (for my sugar daddy) ;) *dies with jennie*

phatcatholic

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:56 PM']:hehe: "shorty" is my nickname from phatcatholic. ^_^
[right][snapback]747451[/snapback][/right][/quote]
:cool:

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Oct 5 2005, 05:23 PM']Yes! Thank you for the reinforcement.  :thumbsup:

He knows not to mess with me. I'm fiesty.  :club:
[right][snapback]747576[/snapback][/right][/quote]
ohh, u couldn't hurt a fly ;)

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 5 2005, 05:29 PM']gotta get showered, blow dried, and straightened for my super white super southern super baptist composition professor who sounds exactly like joel osteen. oo la la. (for my sugar daddy) ;) *dies with jennie*
[right][snapback]747586[/snapback][/right][/quote]
haha, ur hot for teacher :punk: