azaelia Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 Anyone who hangs out in the cool kid's threads are automatically cool.
franciscanheart Posted October 6, 2005 Author Posted October 6, 2005 im not sure im comfortable with that assessment. ((coughphazzancough))
franciscanheart Posted October 6, 2005 Author Posted October 6, 2005 clinique shopping today. im kinda excited. im officially transferring consultants today so thats fun. she looks polish and she has an accent. she's cute.
sweetpea316 Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Oct 6 2005, 08:46 AM']good morning!!! [right][snapback]748154[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Good morning sunshine!! :
megrc Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 Winter!!! Cold weather!!! YAY!!! I don't think it's coming today
sweetpea316 Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 It's definitely chilly here in north Texas!! YES! I'll send it down south for you, ok?
Old_Joe Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 It's so chili here, I went outside holding a bowl. : Did anyone else think the thread title was 'diary of a texas mental shorty'?
sweetpea316 Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Oct 6 2005, 09:49 AM']It's so chili here, I went outside holding a bowl. : Did anyone else think the thread title was 'diary of a texas mental shorty'? [right][snapback]748220[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You're a goober. :
Old_Joe Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Oct 6 2005, 09:51 AM']You're a goober. : [right][snapback]748224[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm a peanut!?!
sweetpea316 Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Oct 6 2005, 09:53 AM']I'm a peanut!?! [right][snapback]748227[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yes...yes you are. And lightly salted.
Old_Joe Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Oct 6 2005, 09:54 AM']Yes...yes you are. And lightly salted. [right][snapback]748230[/snapback][/right] [/quote] awww...and I was hoping for honey roasted
sweetpea316 Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Oct 6 2005, 09:57 AM']awww...and I was hoping for honey roasted [right][snapback]748232[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Oooh even better! Ok, now you are honey roasted. And delicious.
Old_Joe Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Oct 6 2005, 10:02 AM']Oooh even better! Ok, now you are honey roasted. And delicious. [right][snapback]748237[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Okay then...weird Jk :
Old_Joe Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 First time I've ever been called delicious. How about nutritious?
sweetpea316 Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Oct 6 2005, 10:22 AM']First time I've ever been called delicious. How about nutritious? [right][snapback]748248[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Low fat but very sweet! : Ok ok...that was lame...
Old_Joe Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Oct 6 2005, 10:25 AM']Low fat but very sweet! : Ok ok...that was lame... [right][snapback]748251[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Actually I'm kinda pudgy...
sweetpea316 Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Oct 6 2005, 10:26 AM']Actually I'm kinda pudgy... [right][snapback]748253[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ok...so you're delicious and nutritious...but... do you taste like chicken?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now