Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pimp


Recommended Posts

Posted

pimp my ride on mtv was/is a great show. it's one of the few shows on that newtwork that was/is wholesome and clean. Gobless Xzibit.

Posted

wholesome? they put flatscreens underneath cars!!! thats just wrong :P

Posted

Pretty serious thread mining.

Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='10 October 2009 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1255195466' post='1982414']
Woow. I miss Cow of Shame. :(
[/quote]

Thanks.

Although, I don't think I have the same flair for words any more. *sigh* Maybe I can work back up to those mad skillz.

Posted

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='13 October 2009 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1255474586' post='1984805']
Thanks.

Although, I don't think I have the same flair for words any more. *sigh* Maybe I can work back up to those mad skillz.
[/quote]
:blink:
:woot:


:D



















...















:D






Btw, I love Baldur's gate.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...