RC_ Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 That's better...I was envisioning old moldy week old nachos...
Jaime Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 [quote name='RC_' date='Oct 27 2005, 10:46 PM']That's better...I was envisioning old moldy week old nachos... [right][snapback]772578[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Hmmm week old nachos
Sojourner Posted October 28, 2005 Author Posted October 28, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Oct 27 2005, 10:48 PM']Hmmm week old nachos [right][snapback]772582[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Sick. Bachelors have such disgusting taste in food. Or maybe it's musicians? A bachelor guitar-player friend of mine thinks its OK to eat Chinese food he's left in his car overnight in summer. Another bachelor friend tried to invite me over for a "Persian lamb stew" into which he'd put Italian sausage and sweet potatoes because he wanted to get rid of them. He then left it in his crock-pot for TWO DAYS. He described it to me on the phone. "It has an odd smell ... but I'm sure it'll be fine!" I think he's trying to kill me.
Sojourner Posted October 28, 2005 Author Posted October 28, 2005 The mouse has been dispatched. I've e-mailed a friend to come and dispose of it.
thessalonian Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 [quote name='thessalonian' date='Oct 27 2005, 06:00 PM']I propose a 50 pound cement block falling from about 5 feet when the little rodent attempts to steal some coagulated milk. [right][snapback]772349[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Other possibilities for ridding your home of mice are sledgehammers, shotguns, TNT, a 500 pound laser guided bomb, 1 20 meg nuclear device. Very efficient and will minimize suffering to the little Creature.
Sojourner Posted October 28, 2005 Author Posted October 28, 2005 Thess, you are scaring me. I'm never hiring you to get rid of mice. On a related note, after I found the mouse in the trap in the cabinet under the sink, I put a note on the door telling my housemate not to open it. She's been having delusions that she's going to be able to handle emptying the trap, but I knew that once she saw the mouse she'd freak out again. I'd hoped the sign would forestall any curiosity on her part. Unfortunately for her, it only encouraged it. This is the note I got from her when she got to work: [quote]I looked ... And what I discovered is that I am not brave. I wanted to be able to take care of the trap all by myself, but when I saw him in there with his little legs all splayed in death I could only close the cabinet door. It smells of elderberries that my independence is undone by a little mouse ...[/quote] I can't fault her, because there is no way I'm touching the trap either. That's what men are for.
thessalonian Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 (edited) [quote]Thess, you are scaring me. I'm never hiring you to get rid of mice.[/quote] Look lady, do you want to get rid of the little varmit or not. If you do then I'm your man. I went to the Bill Murray School of Rodent Removal. Magna Cum Laude, 1994. Edited October 28, 2005 by thessalonian
Sojourner Posted October 28, 2005 Author Posted October 28, 2005 [quote name='thessalonian' date='Oct 28 2005, 08:51 AM']Look lady, do you want to get rid of the little varmit or not. If you do then I'm your man. I went to the Bill Murray School of Rodent Removal. [right][snapback]772746[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'd like it removed, but I'd also like my house to be left standing at the end of the day. Preferrably standing and undamaged.
thessalonian Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 28 2005, 08:53 AM'] I'd like it removed, but I'd also like my house to be left standing at the end of the day. Preferrably standing and undamaged. [right][snapback]772747[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Well that's a problem. But a small one. Houses can be rebuilt. That small problem you have is a big one. They carry disease and you could die. My fee is only $250,000. Sorry it's so high but my insurance costs are kinda high. I guaranttee that little critter will be removed.
Sojourner Posted October 28, 2005 Author Posted October 28, 2005 [quote name='thessalonian' date='Oct 28 2005, 09:00 AM']Well that's a problem. But a small one. Houses can be rebuilt. That small problem you have is a big one. They carry disease and you could die. My fee is only $250,000. Sorry it's so high but my insurance costs are kinda high. I guaranttee that little critter will be removed. [right][snapback]772751[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Well, seeing as how he's dead already I think I'll postpone hiring you at this time. But I'll keep you in mind. I assume you're part of the BBB, right?
thessalonian Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 28 2005, 09:04 AM']Well, seeing as how he's dead already I think I'll postpone hiring you at this time. But I'll keep you in mind. I assume you're part of the BBB, right? [right][snapback]772758[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ummmm. Uh. I would give you a business card but I don't have one on me right now. I'll call you.
thessalonian Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 Here is a testimony from one of my customers. I lost my husband and children and house. But the [b]MOUSE WAS ERADICATED[/b].
Sojourner Posted October 28, 2005 Author Posted October 28, 2005 [quote name='thessalonian' date='Oct 28 2005, 09:16 AM']Here is a testimony from one of my customers. I lost my husband and children and house. But the [b]MOUSE WAS ERADICATED[/b]. [right][snapback]772769[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
thessalonian Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 28 2005, 09:04 AM']Well, seeing as how he's dead already I think I'll postpone hiring you at this time. But I'll keep you in mind. I assume you're part of the BBB, right? [right][snapback]772758[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Hey ya know in my 34 years in the business whenever someone has one mouse there likely to have 10 more. I'll stop by in the morning and check it out. (note to self set 10 live traps in the storeroom. Better get some of them out of there before they chew in to that dynamite and there's an explo....
Cow of Shame Posted October 29, 2005 Posted October 29, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 28 2005, 08:46 AM']I can't fault her, because there is no way I'm touching the trap either. That's what men are for. [right][snapback]772745[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Sounds like your house will eventually be filled with little mouse corpses. How many cabinets will be rendered useless, due to the rodential carrion?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now