Laudate_Dominum Posted November 10, 2005 Posted November 10, 2005 I'm a little paranoid that someone is going to see this thread and flip out because they have a cousin or something who became a zombie. Have there ever been cases of the zombie virus in the U.S. I wonder?
Sojourner Posted November 10, 2005 Posted November 10, 2005 Here's a link to the [url="http://www.fvza.org/zscience1.html"]Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency. [/url] That should answer many of your questions, L_D.
Laudate_Dominum Posted November 10, 2005 Posted November 10, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Nov 10 2005, 12:14 PM']Here's a link to the [url="http://www.fvza.org/zscience1.html"]Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency. [/url] That should answer many of your questions, L_D. [right][snapback]784846[/snapback][/right] [/quote] indeed. my oh my.. zombies are starting the freak me out. but that site does say that zombies like to be in packs which suggests that they get along with each other, thus zombieland is feasible. hehe
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 10, 2005 Posted November 10, 2005 (edited) [quote name='ardillacid' date='Nov 10 2005, 11:47 AM'] no on takes me seriously [right][snapback]784824[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Tom, I take you seriously, and I am serious. ' Edited November 10, 2005 by Proud2BCatholic139
Sojourner Posted November 10, 2005 Posted November 10, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Nov 10 2005, 12:28 PM']indeed. my oh my.. zombies are starting the freak me out. but that site does say that zombies like to be in packs which suggests that they get along with each other, thus zombieland is feasible. hehe [right][snapback]784857[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yes, from watching whatever "of the Dead" movie I was forced to see, I know zombies don't mind hanging out together. They even apparently like trying to play music together in zombie bands. As long as they can keep themselves to their own area, I'm fine with not offing them. You can't really kill a zombie, can you? Since it's undead and all?
ardillacid Posted November 11, 2005 Author Posted November 11, 2005 , the zombie band, that was hilarious.
DemonSlayer Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 I'd say wait for them to become a zombie, then kill them.
PadreSantiago Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 First off I want to say there is no vaccine for the zombie virus. I mean if there was it would basically be some sort of life giving potion, since zombies are the dead risen. Secondly if zombies do come it's probably because A. God hates us or B. It's the apocalpyse, either way it really doesn't matter what you do. But if my friend Rainbow Jeremy asked me to kill him before he changed into an unthinking murderous beast intent on eating my brain, I think I would do him the favor of putting a bullet in his head. This is a bit off topic but I was wondering, my friend Ricky C. had a friend who died while masterbating and hanging himself in the closet. He was into autoerotic asphyxiation. Anyway me and my friend were arguing over whether that counted as suicide and if he would goto hell or not. I think it is suicide because he wanted to kill himself subconsciencely. The example i gave was if you liked to shoot yourself or jump off a building while masterbating; you know the consequences. Any thoughts?
cmotherofpirl Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 (edited) He intent wasn't suicide, it was pleasure, so it wasn't a suicide. It comes under the heading off incredibly stupid. His fate is in the hands of God. Edited November 11, 2005 by cmotherofpirl
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now