Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Nov 29 2005, 11:01 AM']I know what you mean. Really I do. [right][snapback]803796[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Do you? Could you possibly fathom my pain? Soj, please take care of something for me...Holy Spirit Catholic Church in Indianapolis uses glass chalices. Complain.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Nov 29 2005, 11:04 AM']I can't read this thread anymore ... [right][snapback]803802[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Will you complain about the chalices?
Sojourner Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 29 2005, 10:11 AM']Will you complain about the chalices? [right][snapback]803811[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Oh, sorry ... I didn't see your post first. Which Holy Spirit did you go to? The one at Geist, or the one on East 10th? If it's the one at Geist, that's a different diocese.
homeschoolmom Posted November 29, 2005 Author Posted November 29, 2005 Soj, Raphael would like you to boldly compain about the chalices....
Sojourner Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 29 2005, 10:16 AM']Soj, Raphael would like you to compain boldly about the chalices.... [right][snapback]803817[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm not a bold complainer. Although I'll do it when necessary.
homeschoolmom Posted November 29, 2005 Author Posted November 29, 2005 Stop it or I'll start a thread in which all the sentences end in prepositions...
Sojourner Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 29 2005, 10:19 AM']Stop it or I'll start a thread in which all the sentences end in prepositions... [right][snapback]803819[/snapback][/right] [/quote] What, you think I can't edit those too? :
homeschoolmom Posted November 29, 2005 Author Posted November 29, 2005 You have to at least try to play right....
Theoketos Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 I have figured out why my spidey senses do not work. It is simply is overwhelmed between silliness of split infinitives and illicit chalices.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Nov 29 2005, 11:15 AM']Oh, sorry ... I didn't see your post first. Which Holy Spirit did you go to? The one at Geist, or the one on East 10th? If it's the one at Geist, that's a different diocese. [right][snapback]803816[/snapback][/right] [/quote] East 10th. Other than that, I don't think I had any complaints.
homeschoolmom Posted November 29, 2005 Author Posted November 29, 2005 You could find nothing else to rightly complain about?? (look, split infitinitive and a prepositional ending-- two points!!)
Sojourner Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 29 2005, 10:24 AM'] You have to at least try to play right.... [right][snapback]803823[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I am trying!! I just can't do it ...
Sojourner Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 29 2005, 10:28 AM']East 10th. Other than that, I don't think I had any complaints. [right][snapback]803825[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'll see what I can do ...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Nov 29 2005, 11:40 AM']I'll see what I can do ... [right][snapback]803832[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Cool. Thanks.
Jaime Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 Perhaps Abby doesn't adequately understand what the thread is about
homeschoolmom Posted November 29, 2005 Author Posted November 29, 2005 Are you trying to wildly assert that she's not smart enough to get it?
Jaime Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 No I think she's sufficiently smart enough to get it.
homeschoolmom Posted November 29, 2005 Author Posted November 29, 2005 Then why is she trying to cruelly kill my thread?
Jaime Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 perhaps she doesn't authentically care for you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now