thessalonian Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 1 2005, 06:32 PM']People always forget how to drive during the first snowfall... they either drive way to carelessly or way to causiously... except me. I'm an excellent driver... excellent driver... [right][snapback]807531[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Course in 1986 46,400 male drivers were definitely involved in fatal accidents.
thessalonian Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 1 2005, 06:38 PM']Did you get that statistic at K-mart? [right][snapback]807541[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah. I'm a good driver. I'm an excellent driver.
N/A Gone Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 grrr....I demand you to tell me who is this wapner type
homeschoolmom Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 You're either really young or really forgetful...
The Joey-O Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 Minnesotans can drive. We drive way better than Iowans.
homeschoolmom Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 [img]http://www.jobogames.com/stock/p789d.jpg[/img] [img]http://www2.bc.edu/~yanno/Rainman.jpg[/img]
thessalonian Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 1 2005, 06:45 PM']You're either really young or really forgetful... [right][snapback]807553[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Sanford Babbitt. 10961 Beachcrest Street, Cincinnati Ohio. Eleanor Babbitt. Died January 5, 1965 after short and sudden illness. Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner.
thessalonian Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 [quote name='The Joey-O' date='Dec 1 2005, 06:46 PM']Minnesotans can drive. We drive way better than Iowans. [right][snapback]807554[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm a good driver. I'm and excellent driver.
homeschoolmom Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 [quote name='thessalonian' date='Dec 1 2005, 06:48 PM']I'm a good driver. I'm and excellent driver. [right][snapback]807558[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
homeschoolmom Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 She was just seventeen If you know what I mean And the way she looked was way beyond compair... Oooo
thessalonian Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 1 2005, 06:46 PM'][img]http://www.jobogames.com/stock/p789d.jpg[/img] [img]http://www2.bc.edu/~yanno/Rainman.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]807556[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Cat's outta the bag. Memmorable quotes from the rainman. [url="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095953/quotes"]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095953/quotes[/url] I was having fun messin with him HSM. You spoil all the fun.
homeschoolmom Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 I know, but... It's just too... too funny not to share. Anyone not familiar with that movie would think you were a nutjob who cuts his fishsticks in half and will only fly on Qantas
thessalonian Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 (edited) [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 1 2005, 06:53 PM']I know, but... It's just too... too funny not to share. Anyone not familiar with that movie would think you were a nutjob who cuts his fishsticks in half and will only fly on Qantas [right][snapback]807570[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Edited December 1, 2005 by thessalonian
homeschoolmom Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 and you know, Qantas doesn't have a flight from Cincinnati to Los Angeles.
thessalonian Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 (edited) Judge wapner was one of the first of these live court shows they have on. In the Movie Rainman Dustin Hoffman plays a guy who had autism. I believe it's a true story. His favorite store was kmart. Thus HSMom cleverly asked if I got my statistics at kmart. He had an incredible memory and memorized on sight all the addresses in the phonebook including charlie babbit (played by Charlie sheen). Raymond 's(Rainman) father would let him drive the car except on mondays. He also had to watch judge wapner every day and had a complete fit because Charlie was not near the TV one time for him to watch wapner. It's a very good movie. Rent it. Sorry to clutter the thread but the movie went well with it and I was having fun. I am a good driver. An excellent driver. And I am in Minnesota. Edited December 2, 2005 by thessalonian
homeschoolmom Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [quote name='thessalonian' date='Dec 1 2005, 06:59 PM']charlie babbit (played by Charlie sheen). [right][snapback]807578[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Tom Cruise!
thessalonian Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 1 2005, 07:01 PM'] Tom Cruise! [right][snapback]807581[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Sorry. YOur right. Thanks.
homeschoolmom Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 I can't believe that movie's coming up on 20 years old... <sigh>
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now