Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Minnesotans need...


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Revprodeji' date='Dec 5 2005, 12:12 PM']"u have a funny head"

hmm, everything is spelled good to me
[right][snapback]812046[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Apparently you are lacking in grammer skills as well.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 5 2005, 12:14 PM']Apparently you are lacking in grammer skills as well.
[right][snapback]812051[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Please find the split infinitives thread and join in the fun. :)

Posted

or a proper knowledge or message board grammer ethics?


fundi!!!

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 5 2005, 12:14 PM']Apparently you are lacking in grammer skills as well.
[right][snapback]812051[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
What's grammer? Is it like grammar without the spelling?

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 5 2005, 12:16 PM']Please find the split infinitives thread and join in the fun. :)
[right][snapback]812055[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I just got a cold shiver down my spine thinking of that thread. Please don't make me do it.

Posted

I stayed up all night doing greek grammer and hitting on my tubby roomate...no grammer for me

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 5 2005, 12:16 PM']What's grammer? Is it like grammar?
[right][snapback]812057[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:duh:

ha ha!!

I have some friends whose last name is Grammer. It has forever ruined my ability to spell the word grammar.


:rolling:

Posted

we have cool smile thingy ma bobers

homeschoolmom
Posted

yes, we do. :tumbleweed:

Posted
:sailing:

(remember that fun one of Napoleon where he got flipped off from above? That one was cool)
homeschoolmom
Posted

I miss that one...

In fact, there are quite a few I miss...



:matrix:

Posted

on my basketball board some punk brought some dirty ones in...they were funny, but sinful

homeschoolmom
Posted

yeah, we don't do that here... cept by mistake... remember nono?

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 5 2005, 12:51 PM']yeah, we don't do that here... cept by mistake... remember nono?
[right][snapback]812120[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:rolling:

That one was great!

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Dec 5 2005, 11:45 AM']If I recall you started throwing trash at me last time I went.
[right][snapback]811998[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yes, for obvious reasons. But still, obviously you haven't witnessed the large scale spamming going on in the 20 and under board by a couple people ;)

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Tom, if you are referring to me, you are lying. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...