Jaime Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [quote name='dUSt' date='Dec 2 2005, 04:32 PM']I see all of you. [right][snapback]808709[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm glad I'm wearing pants today.
Sojourner Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Dec 2 2005, 04:38 PM']I'm glad I'm wearing pants today. [right][snapback]808716[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Me too.
dUSt Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [quote name='The Joey-O' date='Dec 2 2005, 04:47 PM']/Looks up in awe Oooo! It is the dUSt! [right][snapback]808731[/snapback][/right] [/quote] It is this type of behavior that get's you Church Faithful status. *snaps fingers* Done.
Jaime Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 (pssst Philothea apparently buttkissing is required!!)
The Joey-O Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 Yes! My years of brown nosing have finally paid off! P.S. Seriously, though, thanx.
Jaime Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 I talked with Philothea and Socrates and both thought [img]http://www.phatmass.com/images/dustbling.jpg[/img] Was stunningly handsome. You can ask them That's what they said.
Jaime Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='Dec 2 2005, 05:05 PM'] Swoon... [right][snapback]808755[/snapback][/right] [/quote] And she knows good looking!!
dUSt Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='Dec 2 2005, 05:05 PM'] Swoon... [right][snapback]808755[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Awww, c'mon now. You're Church Faithful.
Jaime Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [quote name='dUSt' date='Dec 2 2005, 05:16 PM']Awww, c'mon now. You're Church Faithful. [right][snapback]808765[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Whoo hoo!!(high fives Philothea) Apparently dUSt is as wise as he is handsome!
photosynthesis Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 (edited) [quote name='T-Bone' date='Dec 2 2005, 04:35 PM']***quickly puts his towel over his head*** [right][snapback]808713[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Good boy. Always know where your towel is. ESPECIALLY on Thursdays. You knever know with Thursdays. [quote name='dUSt' date='Dec 2 2005, 04:54 PM']It is this type of behavior that get's you Church Faithful status. *snaps fingers* Done. [right][snapback]808740[/snapback][/right] [/quote] oh, I didn't know it was THAT simple. *gives you a * Edited December 2, 2005 by photosynthesis
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 (edited) dUst can you change my status from Phishy? I have come back to the catholic church. Edited December 2, 2005 by Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
cmotherofpirl Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 I am not asking for anything but I bow anyway. :
photosynthesis Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 come on, dUSt, you know you love tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.
scardella Posted December 3, 2005 Posted December 3, 2005 dUSt, what's up with that? I feel slighted! Joey-O gets Church Faithful w/ just 60 posts???!?!??!!? What about those who have slaved for days on end just to argue about a moot theological point? What about those who have stared death in the face, just to post? Oh, the humanity!!!
Cow of Shame Posted December 3, 2005 Posted December 3, 2005 it's all about sucking up. what, you didn't send him the obligatory $50? You thought you'd 'earn' your way to a title? haha....You poor sap...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now