philothea Posted December 3, 2005 Posted December 3, 2005 Well now I can nominate photosynthesis and scardella. Oh dear, wonderful admin!
photosynthesis Posted December 3, 2005 Posted December 3, 2005 Scardella and I come bearing tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and tech support
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 3, 2005 Posted December 3, 2005 [quote name='dUSt' date='Dec 2 2005, 04:32 PM']I see all of you. [right][snapback]808709[/snapback][/right] [/quote] spooky. j/k
missionseeker Posted December 3, 2005 Posted December 3, 2005 [quote name='photosynthesis' date='Dec 3 2005, 02:02 AM']Scardella and I come bearing tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and tech support [right][snapback]809171[/snapback][/right] [/quote] reminds me.......... "Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! HELP! HELP! I'm being repressed" I'll never be Church Faithful now. :
tojo Posted December 3, 2005 Posted December 3, 2005 [quote name='dUSt' date='Dec 2 2005, 04:32 PM']I see all of you. [right][snapback]808709[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [quote name='The Joey-O' date='Dec 2 2005, 04:47 PM']/Looks up in awe Oooo! It is the dUSt! [right][snapback]808731[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [quote name='dUSt' date='Dec 2 2005, 04:54 PM']It is this type of behavior that get's you Church Faithful status. *snaps fingers* Done. [right][snapback]808740[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I love Jesus and Mary and the Church and the Pope and dUSt with all my heart.
photosynthesis Posted December 3, 2005 Posted December 3, 2005 [quote name='The Joey-O' date='Dec 3 2005, 03:10 AM']I fear I will be shunned... [right][snapback]809313[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you weren't shunned by dUSt, and that's all that matters
Lounge Daddy Posted December 3, 2005 Posted December 3, 2005 youll be picked upon and shunned like a fool ill do it - shust to see what its like to shunn someone...
The Joey-O Posted December 3, 2005 Posted December 3, 2005 Yay! No shunning for me...except by Lounge Daddy...why you so mean? :wink:
tojo Posted December 3, 2005 Posted December 3, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Dec 3 2005, 02:49 AM']I love Jesus and Mary and the Church and the Pope and dUSt with all my heart. [right][snapback]809302[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for dUSt now and at the hour of his death. Amen.
Lounge Daddy Posted December 4, 2005 Posted December 4, 2005 [quote name='The Joey-O' date='Dec 3 2005, 05:01 AM']Yay! No shunning for me...except by Lounge Daddy...why you so mean? :wink: [right][snapback]809363[/snapback][/right] [/quote] :
N/A Gone Posted December 5, 2005 Author Posted December 5, 2005 hmm..Id rather have the freedom to speak truth than the desire to earn a stupid title..
prose Posted December 5, 2005 Posted December 5, 2005 [quote]Dust created the titles to prevent this from happening, especially when that influx consisted of very militant non-Catholics who pretended to be faithful Catholics.[/quote] How do you pretend to be Catholic??
philothea Posted December 5, 2005 Posted December 5, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Dec 4 2005, 08:21 PM']How do you pretend to be Catholic?? [right][snapback]810906[/snapback][/right] [/quote] When you sign up, you say what your religion is. It used to be visible in our profiles. That, and making the sign of the cross a lot, I suppose.
tojo Posted December 5, 2005 Posted December 5, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='Dec 4 2005, 08:30 PM']When you sign up, you say what your religion is. It used to be visible in our profiles. That, and making the sign of the cross a lot, I suppose. [right][snapback]810915[/snapback][/right] [/quote] lol So that's why so many people think my roomie's Catholic!
N/A Gone Posted December 5, 2005 Author Posted December 5, 2005 i know a few protestants who do the sign of the cross
Cow of Shame Posted December 5, 2005 Posted December 5, 2005 (edited) [quote name='philothea' date='Dec 4 2005, 08:30 PM']When you sign up, you say what your religion is. [right][snapback]810915[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ooooh, right. I forgot about that. Edited December 5, 2005 by Cow of Shame
cmotherofpirl Posted December 5, 2005 Posted December 5, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Dec 4 2005, 09:21 PM']How do you pretend to be Catholic?? [right][snapback]810906[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You claim to be catholic and try to spread false teachings as church teachings.
Didacus Posted December 5, 2005 Posted December 5, 2005 dUst you son of a great! I am certain I will be church faithful... someday But for now dUst: :applause: Boy do I ever need practice with my butt kissing...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now