knightec Posted September 10, 2007 Posted September 10, 2007 [quote name='photosynthesis' post='1382692' date='Sep 10 2007, 03:42 PM']Reason #2,305,491 why I avoided living in co-ed dorms when I was in college.[/quote] Can you list them all?
Sojourner Posted September 10, 2007 Posted September 10, 2007 I didn't know any boys THAT weird when I was in college ... or at least they hid it well.
kateri05 Posted September 10, 2007 Posted September 10, 2007 forget coed dorms, this is why roommates were not my cup of tea i am definitely assuming that he lived ALONE
hoosieranna Posted September 10, 2007 Posted September 10, 2007 [quote name='knightec' post='1382656' date='Sep 10 2007, 01:45 PM']I think that there are several govt. agencies that have already patented recycling their own mushy mud pie.[/quote] I'm just waiting for DARPA to come up with a creative use for it.
Dave Posted September 10, 2007 Posted September 10, 2007 [quote name='kateri05' post='1382775' date='Sep 10 2007, 06:47 PM']forget coed dorms, this is why roommates were not my cup of tea i am definitely assuming that he lived ALONE[/quote] Yes, he said earlier in this thread that he had a single.
knightec Posted September 10, 2007 Posted September 10, 2007 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1382794' date='Sep 10 2007, 06:18 PM']I'm just waiting for DARPA to come up with a creative use for it.[/quote] I know Homeland Security has.
ardillacid Posted September 11, 2007 Posted September 11, 2007 This had to be against some school, city, or health regulations.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now