An Old School Catholic Message Board

Countdown! 12/30

DiscerningSoul

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='karin' date='Dec 10 2005, 07:05 PM']have you seen the new pictures they posted on their xanga today? they are uber awesome! www.xanga.com/ldominican
[right][snapback]819958[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
They posted more TODAY? ohh I can't wait to get home to see.
Love your picture and the batmitin one! cute. :lol_roll:

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Dec 11 2005, 09:00 PM']Sister Mary Imelda and I have been exchanging emails for a part of three times today!
[right][snapback]821008[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thats great! are you discerning with them also?

18 days left.

AlterDominicus

[quote name='DiscerningSoul' date='Dec 12 2005, 12:36 PM']Thats great! are you discerning with them also?

18 days left.
[right][snapback]821805[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I think in some way I am...... Its jsut when I found their blog I posted a comment, Sister Mary Imelda emailed me a couple days ago telling me that she revecived my comment in her email so we kinda of been exchanging emails. ^_^

well you know you can save souls now ... but of couorse you can save more souls there. Oh man 15 days that must be so thrilling for you. YOu will absolutely love it i promise.

i was tlaking to mother last night through IM, and I was laughing ym head off. She was asking me my dress size and so forth!!!!!!!!! Evidently i "might" be entering!!!! LOL, JK!!!! Mother and i joke about that all the time!!!!! But i did tel her if i feel as if God wants me there, i will enter!!!!! What am i doing???? I have no clue!!!!!!!!!!!! But yet for some reason God has gotten me connected to the Lockport Dominicans...but why???? LOL!!!! I LOVE MY DOMINCIAN SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!

"WHEN ARE YOU ENTERING???" Said mother mistress. "RIGHT NOW" said Sixtina87 then she went now and said i had to get to bed becuase lights were out!!!!!!!!! I had to laugh at that!!!!!!!!! She really wants me to enter!!!!! lets see if God wants me there!!!!!!!!