Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Would you go out with RC, if you lived in the same


If you lived in the same town as me and where the same age, would you date me?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

photosynthesis
Posted

i do prefer basses to tenors so that's kind of a factor for me... but then again i don't date creepy aliens

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Hmmmm....*wonders* :)

Posted

dude your a dude tomasio?
LOL
:hehehe:

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

me?

Posted

[quote name='photosynthesis' date='Dec 15 2005, 12:50 AM']i do prefer basses to tenors so that's kind of a factor for me...  but then again i don't date creepy aliens
[right][snapback]826508[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
lol I usualy like tenors or beratones. lol

Posted

maybe I sould make one too? jk.

I'll have to ask my dad first! And there are a few things you must know befor you can talk to him about that kind of stuff.
Does anybody elses dad do this?

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Dec 15 2005, 08:54 PM']maybe I sould make one too? jk.

I'll have to ask my dad first! And there are a few things you must know befor you can talk to him about that kind of stuff.
Does anybody elses dad do this?
[right][snapback]827474[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


Yes.

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Dec 15 2005, 07:54 PM']maybe I sould make one too? jk.

I'll have to ask my dad first! And there are a few things you must know befor you can talk to him about that kind of stuff.
Does anybody elses dad do this?
[right][snapback]827474[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

What should I know?

Parent's tend to approve of me...

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

lol don't show up with earrings,noserings ect. tattoos, funky hair,long hair, baggy clothes, don't put your hands in your pockets, Your record has to be clean,( :idontknow: )...I think that's good for a first. lol :D:

Ora et Labora
Posted

Where DO you live, RC??

Posted

yes, good question, where do you live?

missionseeker
Posted

My sis's boyfriend is R.C.

Posted
:huh: not that one, right?
missionseeker
Posted

no

LOL


At least, I don't think so..... :detective:

LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...