Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Would you go out with RC, if you lived in the same


If you lived in the same town as me and where the same age, would you date me?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

missionseeker
Posted

He's sitting in the living room right now. lol

missionseeker
Posted

more like

:tomato:

lol

Posted
:rolling:


dumb flood control <_<
missionseeker
Posted

Really it is. He aways throws things at us. (he's the youngest of six-five bots and a girl)
but he's nice I guess. When he wants to be

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Dec 24 2005, 09:21 PM']lol don't show up with earrings,noserings ect. tattoos, funky hair,long hair, baggy clothes, don't put your hands in your pockets, Your record has to be clean,( :idontknow: )...I think that's good for a first. lol :D:
[right][snapback]835640[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


I did have green hair at one time. :) But its normal now. My pants tend to be baggy, but that's because I have no muscle tone in my legs. (I don't have any records, but my CDs are spotless)


[quote name='Ora et Labora' date='Dec 25 2005, 03:16 PM']Where DO you live, RC??
[right][snapback]835899[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Didn't you read my location?

I live in a small rural Oregon town.

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' date='Dec 25 2005, 10:19 PM']Really it is. He aways throws things at us. (he's the youngest of six-five bots and a girl)
but he's nice I guess. When he wants to be
[right][snapback]836183[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I hope you mean pillows. :disguise:
[quote name='RC_' date='Dec 25 2005, 10:19 PM']I did have green hair at one time.  :)  But its normal now.  My pants tend to be baggy, but that's because I have no muscle tone in my legs.  (I don't have any records, but my CDs are spotless)[/quote]
:lol_roll: good.
[quote]Didn't you read my location?

I live in a small rural Oregon town.
[right][snapback]836185[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I was going there for vacation, but we missed it. :(

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Dec 26 2005, 12:22 AM']I hope you mean pillows. :disguise:


[right][snapback]836187[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


Yes. and balls of paper and socks and whatever he happens to have in his hand. As long as it is at least semi-soft.

missionseeker
Posted

Hullo RC_

missionseeker
Posted

Good night.

Posted

[quote name='RC_' date='Dec 25 2005, 10:19 PM']I did have green hair at one time.  :)  But its normal now.  My pants tend to be baggy, but that's because I have no muscle tone in my legs.  (I don't have any records, but my CDs are spotless)
Didn't you read my location?
[right][snapback]836185[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


[quote name='Christie_M' date='Dec 25 2005, 10:22 PM'][b] :lol_roll: good.[/b]

[right][snapback]836187[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


lol I ment "good enough for me" Now you just have to meet my dad. lol :unsure:

Posted

haha yeah, meet my dad, that's the biggest thing!

missionseeker
Posted

My dad has an eight page list of rules and punishments.

















no, really he does,

















but he doesn't use (yet) cuase he can't find them






and it's more of a joke than anyhtiing, but some of them I can see him doing........

Posted
:yes: same here. only, he has them memorized! :rolling:

oh yeah... the most importend; KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOUR SELF. lol That one dad lets me use my karate skills. lol

jk
missionseeker
Posted

I personally would use peper spray but, then, I have no karate skills.

Posted

lol I usualy have a pocket knife with me, and a pen. (if you've seen Bourne Identaty you know what I have it for) ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...