Christie_M Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 (edited) [color="blue"] I hope not & . [/color] Edited April 24, 2006 by Christie_M
heavenseeker Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 (edited) y ban rc? Edited April 24, 2006 by heavenseeker
Sarah_JC Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 you're both band. I;m not sure what that means, but at least you're not [b]banned[/b], right?
RC_ Posted April 24, 2006 Author Posted April 24, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' post='958515' date='Apr 23 2006, 09:22 PM'] , was RC_ banned? [/quote] Nope... Unless you count the banning by my parents. 'Course my punishment went on so long, I forgot what it was for.
Christie_M Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 (edited) [quote name='RC_' post='959141' date='Apr 24 2006, 11:25 AM'] Nope... Unless you count the banning by my parents. 'Course my punishment went on so long, I forgot what it was for. [/quote] [color="blue"] It couldn't have been [b][i]that[/b][/i] bad? I mean, it's not like you stole a train. well glad you're back!! [/color] Edited April 25, 2006 by Christie_M
uruviel Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 haha, yeaaahh it must have just slipped your mind right? hehe... welcome back anyhoo
BonnieLass Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 HeHe! i can't really answer that question i don't know you. you could be a rapist for all i know, not that you are : Where do you live?
heavenseeker Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 are we there yet? i have a dollar and i want to spend it!
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 Would anyone date me if you lived in the same town?
RC_ Posted April 26, 2006 Author Posted April 26, 2006 I would. But I'm pretty desperate, so it doesn't say much.
heavenseeker Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='961417' date='Apr 26 2006, 07:41 AM'] Would anyone date me if you lived in the same town? [/quote] yes i would p2bc
Christie_M Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 [quote name='RC_' post='961442' date='Apr 26 2006, 06:10 AM'] I would. But I'm pretty desperate, so it doesn't say much. [/quote] [color="blue"] no, no, no! You're supposed to say, "I would because I like good Catholic girls." not what you just said! It turns ppl off. [/color]
uruviel Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 haha, that's true. No one on here knows me very well or do they?
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 [quote name='heavenseeker' post='962146' date='Apr 26 2006, 06:24 PM'] yes i would p2bc [/quote] Oh, you are too cute Heavenseeker!
Christie_M Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 (edited) [color="blue"] aw how cute. lol I can't help feeling sad though, I don't have a "date" for my ball. yeah, this thread is depressing! [/color] Edited April 27, 2006 by Christie_M
uruviel Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 lol, what ball? omg I just realized, randomly, that you have over 7000 posts!!!! Got phatmass? LOL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now