philothea Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 I can't help it... over time, I have come to associate certain people with certain smileys. I suspect Raphael really does look like an awful lot. is quite obviously L_D! Aloysius is always : Everyone knows is Kilroy. Scardella = TCW is sometimes and sometimes Cmom scared me with this face! Now... who else??
missionseeker Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 me= I don't look like that but I have an Idian cheif uncle. I have lots of Indian in me. Bit I look more Irishish pale...freckles.. My brother thinks I look like Boo from Mobsters Inc. But no one eles does.
philothea Posted December 16, 2005 Author Posted December 16, 2005 I'm not sure which one suits me best... Oh, I forgot one! Theologian in Training is and and soon he'll be
philothea Posted December 16, 2005 Author Posted December 16, 2005 It's not available here, but this smiley is definitely me. [img]http://www.mtco.com/~lbamber/writer.gif[/img] (It should be added!)
franciscanheart Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 phatcatholic: colleen: jennie: me: dust: LTC: jason: homeschoolmom: flip: sweetpea:
sweetpea316 Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 That is awesome Laura! Quite accurate!!
qfnol31 Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 Me -> [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/LittleIrishRose/Smilies/confused71.gif[/img]
prose Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 I look like this a lot or (I have kids, remember??) I have to say hsmom: cow of shame: phatcatholic: (but in an apologetic sort of way )
let_go_let_God Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 I think that this one is the best for me I vaguely remember starting the Dancing Banana Spam Co. That was fun... *Goes nastalgic* God bless- LGLG
Didacus Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 WOW! i just noticed we don't have an Alice Cooper section for smileys... Bummer... bummer... I guess the best one for is: I know, I know; purgatory purgatory purgatory.
Cow of Shame Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Dec 16 2005, 05:41 AM'] cow of shame: [/quote] I only checked to see if someone mentioned me. I'm vain that way... Prose gains 5 points in the race for 'coolest phatmasser'
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now