sweetpea316 Posted December 18, 2005 Posted December 18, 2005 [quote name='Colleen' date='Dec 18 2005, 04:03 PM']See the resemblance? [right][snapback]829931[/snapback][/right] [/quote] EXACTLY!
journeyman Posted December 18, 2005 Posted December 18, 2005 [quote name='Colleen' date='Dec 18 2005, 04:03 PM']See the resemblance? qfnol31: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/LittleIrishRose/Smilies/confused71.gif[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/LittleIrishRose/MrKeith/qfnol31_2.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]829931[/snapback][/right] [/quote] unmistakable !!
philothea Posted December 18, 2005 Author Posted December 18, 2005 [quote name='Colleen' date='Dec 18 2005, 04:03 PM']See the resemblance? qfnol31: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/LittleIrishRose/Smilies/confused71.gif[/img] [right][snapback]829931[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Hmmm. Just one thing. (I'm going on hearsay, obviously.) It doesn't look like that smiley is... [i]talking[/i]. :
sweetpea316 Posted December 18, 2005 Posted December 18, 2005 I have no idea which smiley I'd be... ....Anyone?...
Colleen Posted December 18, 2005 Posted December 18, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='Dec 18 2005, 05:08 PM']Hmmm. Just one thing. (I'm going on hearsay, obviously.) It doesn't look like that smiley is... [i]talking[/i]. : [right][snapback]829940[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Hmm. That's true. Although he doesn't talk all the time. : He can be very quiet. [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Dec 18 2005, 05:22 PM']I have no idea which smiley I'd be... ....Anyone?... [right][snapback]829943[/snapback][/right] [/quote] This one: reminds me of you.
philothea Posted December 19, 2005 Author Posted December 19, 2005 [quote name='Tony' date='Dec 18 2005, 03:43 PM']Phoyosynthosis Paladin D Cappie Trai and Hughey both Chris Zewe Flowery Lil Cat Said phazzan shelly freak RyanMyers Dave me [right][snapback]829907[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Tony! These are great!! Poor Chris Zewe...
philothea Posted December 19, 2005 Author Posted December 19, 2005 Some more... Cam42: (no one gets away with anything ) Pio Nono: (soon, anyway) HSMom: sometimes sometimes I suppose is obvious... Carrie, soon: (Nicole too!) dUSt: (since we complain all the time!)
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted December 19, 2005 Posted December 19, 2005 - generic Americanist heretic
prose Posted December 19, 2005 Posted December 19, 2005 [quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Dec 16 2005, 08:50 AM']I only checked to see if someone mentioned me. I'm vain that way... Prose gains 5 points in the race for 'coolest phatmasser' [right][snapback]828005[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Sweet!! I see no one mentioned me, even though I am ahead by five points!!
philothea Posted December 19, 2005 Author Posted December 19, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Dec 18 2005, 06:43 PM']Sweet!! I see no one mentioned me, even though I am ahead by five points!! [right][snapback]830075[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Here's Fishmaker... (We know what he's watching!) And here's prose's reaction...
Socrates Posted December 19, 2005 Posted December 19, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 18 2005, 07:12 PM']Let's see ... I am and [right][snapback]830112[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Are you the one on or off the bike? And are you from the Dork Side of the Farce? I used to picture you as a beautiful lady, but now I keep picturing you as a big hairy chimp wagging its head at everybody! (Much in the way I used to always picture Jaimie as looking like Katie Couric) Darned avatars!
philothea Posted December 19, 2005 Author Posted December 19, 2005 [quote name='Socrates' date='Dec 18 2005, 07:16 PM']I used to picture you as a beautiful lady, but now I keep picturing you as a big hairy chimp wagging its head at everybody! (Much in the way I used to always picture Jaimie as looking like Katie Couric) Darned avatars! [right][snapback]830116[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Now [i]you[/i] look sort of like... a blue question mark. And while I'm posting... I think this is the Socrates smiley saying hi... (Psst, do you want an avatar?)
Sojourner Posted December 19, 2005 Posted December 19, 2005 [quote name='Socrates' date='Dec 18 2005, 09:16 PM']Are you the one on or off the bike? And are you from the Dork Side of the Farce? I used to picture you as a beautiful lady, but now I keep picturing you as a big hairy chimp wagging its head at everybody! (Much in the way I used to always picture Jaimie as looking like Katie Couric) Darned avatars! [right][snapback]830116[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm the one ON the bike. And yes ... the "from" section is because one of my friends keeps teasing me about being a dork. We were shopping the other day for Angel Tree gifts and she pointed out a little kid outfit and said my dork babies would be cute in it. And you should just keep picturing me as a beautiful lady.
Socrates Posted December 19, 2005 Posted December 19, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='Dec 18 2005, 07:22 PM'] Now [i]you[/i] look sort of like... a blue question mark. And while I'm posting... I think this is the Socrates smiley saying hi... (Psst, do you want an avatar?) [right][snapback]830130[/snapback][/right] [/quote] The avatar show up on my computer - it's a cartoon Bruce Wayne. It doesn't show up on my work computer - not sure what's up with that. It's a phatmass avatar, and I thought the issue had something to do with filters. Can anyone else see my avatar??
Sojourner Posted December 19, 2005 Posted December 19, 2005 [quote name='Socrates' date='Dec 18 2005, 09:28 PM']The avatar show up on my computer - it's a cartoon Bruce Wayne. It doesn't show up on my work computer - not sure what's up with that. It's a phatmass avatar, and I thought the issue had something to do with filters. Can anyone else see my avatar?? [right][snapback]830135[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I can't see it right now; when I'm at work I sometimes see it and sometimes don't.
Jaime Posted December 19, 2005 Posted December 19, 2005 Isn't that more appropriate? (lest the guitar)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now