Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted
:drunk:

^
^
^
Aloysius
Posted

[quote name='Era Might' date='Dec 16 2005, 11:16 AM']:drunk:

^
^
^
Aloysius
[right][snapback]828158[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:rolling:

I didn't say it. :saint:

little_angel202
Posted
:french: me!! lol i dont actually hav a beret sadly but i live in france!

:cold: and at the mo thats me coz i'm freezing!!
Ash Wednesday
Posted
:egg: :coffee:

Both would do for me.
franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Era Might' date='Dec 16 2005, 11:16 AM']:drunk:

^
^
^
Aloysius
[right][snapback]828158[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:ninja:

[quote name='philothea' date='Dec 16 2005, 11:41 AM']:rolling:

I didn't say it.  :saint:
[right][snapback]828195[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
what she said :lol: :saint:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='philothea' date='Dec 16 2005, 12:16 AM']:hehehe: is quite obviously L_D!
[right][snapback]827798[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
This thread is brilliant!

You know me too well. :hehehe:


btw, I'd say this is you, :rolleyes:

Cmom = :club:

Era Might = :boxer:

LoungeDaddy = :smokey:

hot stuff = :topsy:

Moosey = :prop: & :carebear:

Azaelia = :twitch: & :hippie:

Luthien = :lol_pound: & :blush:


Me = :cloud9: & :grandpa:

Posted

Phoyosynthosis :graduate:
Paladin D :starwars:
Cappie :priest:
Trai and Hughey both :soccer:
Chris Zewe :banned:
Flowery :flowers:
Lil Cat Said :kitten:
phazzan :censored:
shelly freak :pirate:
RyanMyers :guitar:
Dave :poot:
me :eat:

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 18 2005, 03:30 PM']This thread is brilliant!
[right][snapback]829889[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You inspired it. ;)

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 18 2005, 03:30 PM']You know me too well. :hehehe:
btw, I'd say this is you, :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]829889[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Well, yeah... when I'm dealing with you. :P:

Posted

[quote name='journeyman' date='Dec 18 2005, 03:01 PM']:coffee:  <-- moi
[right][snapback]829869[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I can see that. :yes:

Posted

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Dec 16 2005, 08:40 AM']Me -> [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/LittleIrishRose/Smilies/confused71.gif[/img]
[right][snapback]827927[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
It's true! Seriously, he does.

Umm, as for which smilie I am associated with, it depends on who you ask. I think if you asked some people, this is what they would say:

Raphael: :book: (he named this emoticon on Flyfree after me) or :nerd:
qfnol31: :primate: or :blush:

Posted

[quote name='Colleen' date='Dec 18 2005, 03:54 PM']It's true! Seriously, he does.
[right][snapback]829920[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:yes: :lol:

Posted

[quote name='MC Just' date='Dec 18 2005, 03:56 PM']:annoyed:  moi...
[right][snapback]829921[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol: Oh no!

I think of you more like :rap:

^_^

Posted

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Dec 18 2005, 04:57 PM']:yes:    :lol:
[right][snapback]829923[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
See the resemblance?

qfnol31:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/LittleIrishRose/Smilies/confused71.gif[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/LittleIrishRose/MrKeith/qfnol31_2.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='philothea' date='Dec 18 2005, 04:01 PM']:lol:  Oh no!

I think of you more like :rap:

^_^
[right][snapback]829929[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


i forgot about that one!!! :lol_roll:











:rap:

Posted

[quote name='philothea' date='Dec 18 2005, 04:01 PM']:lol:  Oh no!

I think of you more like :rap:

^_^
[right][snapback]829929[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I concur. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...