An Old School Catholic Message Board

Cow's funny thread that might offend you

Cow of Shame

Ash Wednesday

So I was on iTunes this evening, and I saw one the coolest song titles ever. The group is Gorillaz --- and the song title is:

"Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head"

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Jan 19 2006, 07:02 PM']I like their song "Clint Eastwood"
[right][snapback]861459[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
What are the lyrics?

[url="http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/GORILLAZ/Clint-Eastwood.html"][u]Google "Gorillaz Clint Eastwood lyrics"[/u][/url]

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Jan 19 2006, 07:22 PM'][url="http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/GORILLAZ/Clint-Eastwood.html"][u]Google "Gorillaz Clint Eastwood lyrics"[/u][/url]
[right][snapback]861480[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Thought it actually might have something to do with Clint - I'm disappointed!

(I think I've heard this song before somewhere - the "I've got sunshine in a bag" part sounds familiar.)

“Pol Pot killed one point seven million Cambodians, died under house arrest, well done there.

Stalin killed many millions, died in his bed, aged seventy-two, well done [i]indeed[/i].

And the reason we let them get away with it is they killed their own people. And we're sort of fine with that.

Hitler killed people next door. Oh, [i]stupid man[/i]. After a couple of years we won't stand for that, will we?”

E. Izzard

Edited by Cow of Shame

“Performing enhancing drugs are banned in the Olympics. Ok, we can swing with that. But performance debilitating drugs should not be banned. Smoke a joint and win the hundred meters, fair play [i]to you[/i]. That's pretty d**n good. Unless someone's dangling a Mars bar off in the distance.”

E. Izzard

Pig of Intrigue

Wow, thanks! That's a word I look for on every site I visit, but can never find.

Now that you've put it up here I am fulfilled.

hoo hoo

Edited by Pig of Intrigue

I was just thinking, "What is Phatmass missing?" Why, the coelacanth! Oh no!

But no longer!

Now what else is Phatmass missing?

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Jan 21 2006, 02:09 PM']“Pol Pot killed one point seven million Cambodians, died under house arrest, well done there.

Stalin killed many millions, died in his bed, aged seventy-two, well done [i]indeed[/i].

And the reason we let them get away with it is they killed their own people. And we're sort of fine with that.

Hitler killed people next door. Oh, [i]stupid man[/i]. After a couple of years we won't stand for that, will we?”

E. Izzard
[right][snapback]862410[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:biglol:

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Jan 20 2006, 08:47 PM']I am gayy
[right][snapback]862452[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:huh: .................................... :drool:

Poor poor squirrel

I pity your sad little plebian existance. Forever doomed to be completely nescient of the pleasures of truly creative thoughts or posts. Futilely grasping, scrabbling, questing for that which you can never attain.

Ah, to be fated to mediocrity. I shudder at your misfortune.

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Jan 20 2006, 07:12 PM']“Performing enhancing drugs are banned in the Olympics. Ok, we can swing with that. But performance debilitating drugs should not be banned. Smoke a joint and win the hundred meters, fair play [i]to you[/i].  That's pretty d**n good. Unless someone's dangling a Mars bar off in the distance.”

E. Izzard
[right][snapback]862412[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Speaking of athletes on drugs:

[url="http://www.snopes.com/sports/baseball/ellis.asp"]http://www.snopes.com/sports/baseball/ellis.asp[/url]

Claim: Pittsburgh Pirates pitcher Dock Ellis hurled a no-hitter while under the influence of LSD.

[quote]Ellis told reporters he remembered little of what took place during the game itself:
"I can only remember bits and pieces of the game. I was psyched. I had a feeling of euphoria....The ball was small sometimes, the ball was large sometimes, sometimes I saw the catcher, sometimes I didn't. Sometimes I tried to stare the hitter down and throw while I was looking at him. I chewed my gum until it turned to powder"[/quote]