Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

So who's PM's classiest gent?*  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

Me too. And Lounge Daddy's okee dokee, too. ;)

Posted

No I'm with the crowd on Lounge Daddy.



















:lol:

Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Dec 29 2005, 11:36 PM']I thought phatcatholic was a she...? :mellow:[right][snapback]839417[/snapback][/right][/quote]
:paperbag:



[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Dec 29 2005, 11:52 PM']Sorry phat![right][snapback]839439[/snapback][/right][/quote]
its ok :thumbsup:



[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 30 2005, 12:18 PM']:lol:  :lol_above:  :lol_sign:  :lol_roll:  :lol_pound:  :lol_grin:  :rolling:[/quote]
not funny!!!! :numchucks:



[quote]:biglol: its an honest mistake. even his dearest friends have done double-takes.[right][snapback]839699[/snapback][/right][/quote]
nuh uh!!! :boxer:



[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 30 2005, 01:27 PM']I'm so glad we've gotten Nick's gender-confusion cleared up.
Or at least I think we have ....[right][snapback]839737[/snapback][/right][/quote]
God, i hope so...



[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Dec 30 2005, 02:00 PM']I could have just viewed phatty's profile page and seen his picture, but nooooo....I don't always use common sense. :eek: [/quote]
you could have also read my title or my sig ;) haha



[quote]Well, what can I say, I'm old. I don't catch up on phatmass couples and gossip. :hehe: I'm a graduate student aiming to get my master's in art with distinction, but I can be a real airhead, too. :ohno:[right][snapback]839808[/snapback][/right][/quote]
its ok, we still love you ^_^



[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 30 2005, 04:13 PM']It's Sean, hands down.  Sorry to everyone else.
[right][snapback]839975[/snapback][/right][/quote]
i concur. sean gets my vote.
[i](i wanna be like sean when i grow up)[/i]



[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 30 2005, 04:18 PM']You'd better watch out. That short Texan might give your axe a run for its money.[right][snapback]839980[/snapback][/right][/quote]
ahhh, she aint nuthin :flex:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Dec 30 2005, 04:21 PM']i concur. sean gets my vote.
[i](i wanna be like sean when i grow up)[/i]
[right][snapback]840097[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Don't we all?

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I hope its not just guys who are voting for me..

:rolling:

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 30 2005, 03:27 PM']I hope its not just guys who are voting for me..

:rolling:
[right][snapback]840106[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:rolling:

I voted for phatty...

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 30 2005, 04:30 PM']:rolling:

I voted for phatty...
[right][snapback]840113[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hsdad gets nothing

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I voted for myself...figured I'd be the only one...I'm a little curious who the other is.

homeschoolmom
Posted

His last post was when....?

I think he's a dreamboat... I really don't care what anyone else thinks.

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 30 2005, 05:30 PM']:rolling:

I voted for phatty...
[right][snapback]840113[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
awwww, thank you! :blush: you're the greatest, mommy ^_^

Posted

I voted you too!!

:thumbsup:

Just for introducing me to PhatMAss

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Dec 30 2005, 04:21 PM']not funny!!!! :numchucks: [/quote]
hmm... im laughin!! :lol:
[quote]nuh uh!!! :boxer:[/quote]
oh right sorry that was just me... :unsure: :lol:
[quote]God, i hope so...[/quote]
what that youre really a girl?
[quote]ahhh, she aint nuthin :flex:
[right][snapback]840097[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_sign: you wish! funniest thing ive seen/read all day! woo... you're a riot and a half!

Posted

[quote name='prose' date='Dec 30 2005, 06:20 PM']I voted you too!!

:thumbsup:

Just for introducing me to PhatMAss[right][snapback]840214[/snapback][/right][/quote]
awwww, yay! ^_^


[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 30 2005, 06:27 PM']hmm... im laughin!!  :lol:

oh right sorry that was just me... :unsure: :lol:

what that youre really a girl?

:lol_sign: you wish! funniest thing ive seen/read all day! woo... you're a riot and a half![right][snapback]840230[/snapback][/right][/quote]
<_< you obviously don't know a classy gent when you see one.....

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Dec 30 2005, 05:33 PM']<_<  you obviously don't know a classy gent when you see one.....
[right][snapback]840248[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
come closer. :club:

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 30 2005, 06:52 PM']:club:
:P:
[right][snapback]840418[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:huh: you want to club him too?


all right! one for my team! :yahoo:

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 30 2005, 06:55 PM']:huh: you want to club him too?
all right! one for my team! :yahoo:
[right][snapback]840421[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Umm...not so much :unsure: That was a defensive club swing :D:

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 30 2005, 06:58 PM']Umm...not so much  :unsure:  That was a defensive club swing :D:
[right][snapback]840428[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
<_< please. i could take you out like a warm knife in butter. and i will if need be.

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 30 2005, 07:04 PM']Joking :idontknow:
[right][snapback]840443[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:annoyed: yeah you just keep joking missy. joke joke joke. its all a joke to those girls! just watch it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...