An Old School Catholic Message Board

Classy Gents

Sojourner

So who's PM's classiest gent?*  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ash Wednesday

I could have just viewed phatty's profile page and seen his picture, but nooooo....I don't always use common sense. :eek: I thought somebody on here (not hughey) was mistaken in gender... but I could be wrong.

So as for couples, who else is there besides phatcatholic and azaelia? Raphael keeps going on about Jennie but I forgot who that was.

Well, what can I say, I'm old. I don't catch up on phatmass couples and gossip. :hehe: I'm a graduate student aiming to get my master's in art with distinction, but I can be a real airhead, too. :ohno:

franciscanheart

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Dec 30 2005, 01:00 PM']I could have just viewed phatty's profile page and seen his picture, but nooooo....I don't always use common sense. :eek: I thought somebody on here (not hughey) was mistaken in gender... but I could be wrong.

So as for couples, who else is there besides phatcatholic and azaelia? Raphael keeps going on about Jennie but I forgot who that was.

Well, what can I say, I'm old. I don't catch up on phatmass couples and gossip. :) I'm a graduate student aiming to get my master's in art with distinction, but I can be a real airhead, too. :ohno:
[right][snapback]839808[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
its prolly better than you dont hear about all of the phatmass couples ;) it sometimes gets old.

well theres:
Laudate Dominum and Luthien
phatcatholic and azaelia
Remnant Rules and sweetpea (?)
qfnol and Colleen
Raphael and StColette

and... i think im not forgetting anyone. am i forgetting someone?

Ash Wednesday

BTW, to try to rack up any "smart points" I may have lost, I recently saw the painting that is your avatar at London's National Gallery last month, hughey. ;)

hsmom and hsdad, even though he hasn't posted in a long time.

and prose and her husband, although I can't remember his sn.

And St. Catherin and Cure of Ars.

Don John and Kilroy.

franciscanheart

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Dec 30 2005, 01:06 PM']BTW, to try to rack up any "smart points" I may have lost, I recently saw the painting that is your avatar at London's National Gallery last month, hughey. ;)
[right][snapback]839818[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
really :love:

btw - i only mentioned couples that are dating... not married. so many married people on phatmass i can barely keep up.

there's dust and his wife.
iceprincesskrs and her hubby, though i forget his phatmass name.

and then of course those you listed.

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Dec 30 2005, 12:11 PM']Specifically I want to know if anyone has MET on phatmass. :hehe:
[right][snapback]839829[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:saint:

franciscanheart

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Dec 30 2005, 01:11 PM']There is the Adams Family... Mr. And Mrs. Brother Adam..

Specifically I want to know if anyone has MET on phatmass. :hehe:
[right][snapback]839829[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

yeah raphael and stcolette met on phatmass
as did phatcatholic & azaelia, laudate_dominum & luthien, and qfnol & colleen

homeschoolmom

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 30 2005, 11:31 AM']you know when i thought everyone knew my gender... there was someone that came along that still thought i was a man. in fact, sometimes we still get newbies who think im male. for this reason i will never change my sig's first line.
[right][snapback]839745[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:shock: You're not? :blink:

:love: ;)

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 30 2005, 04:17 PM']:shock: You're not?  :blink:
[right][snapback]839979[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You'd better watch out. That short Texan might give your axe a run for its money.

franciscanheart

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 30 2005, 03:17 PM']:shock: You're not?  :blink:
[right][snapback]839979[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol: :P:

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 30 2005, 03:18 PM']You'd better watch out. That short Texan might give your axe a run for its money.
[right][snapback]839980[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
you learn quickly. :cool: