franciscanheart Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 btw i've just discussed it with nicholas and we're going to be married in the summer of '09. the church is booked. all that needs to happen now is for him to get his masters. he wanted me to break the news to you.
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 geeez [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/21_rabbt.jpg[/img]
franciscanheart Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 30 2005, 07:08 PM'] : [right][snapback]840458[/snapback][/right] [/quote] she thinks im kidding.
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 30 2005, 06:09 PM'] she thinks im kidding. [right][snapback]840462[/snapback][/right] [/quote] fine, two can play at this game. Amy-pooh and I have discussed it and we're going to be married hopefully by '08... *sigh*
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 30 2005, 06:19 PM']fine, two can play at this game. Amy-pooh and I have discussed it and we're going to be married hopefully by '08... *sigh* [right][snapback]840485[/snapback][/right] [/quote] oh, the catch is that I don't think our future spouses know about this plan yet.
franciscanheart Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 30 2005, 07:19 PM']fine, two can play at this game. Amy-pooh and I have discussed it and we're going to be married hopefully by '08... *sigh* [right][snapback]840485[/snapback][/right] [/quote] awwwwwwwww congrats sean! thats awesome! nick and i will definitely be there.
franciscanheart Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 30 2005, 07:20 PM']oh, the catch is that I don't think our future spouses know about this plan yet. [right][snapback]840486[/snapback][/right] [/quote] thats okay. tell em later. ya know... shortly before the wedding begins so they have limited time to destroy your love.
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 30 2005, 06:22 PM']thats okay. tell em later. ya know... shortly before the wedding begins so they have limited time to destroy your love. [right][snapback]840491[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you're bad! but what you describe sounds like my lot in life.. better to have loved and lost, then never to have.... I forget..
franciscanheart Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 30 2005, 07:27 PM']you're bad! but what you describe sounds like my lot in life.. better to have loved and lost, then never to have.... I forget.. [right][snapback]840498[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you kill me. but i think my life follows that line... better to have loved and lost than never to have loved. now i just need to have it tatooed on my arm so i dont forget that tomorrow!
azaelia Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 Y'all are crazy (Yes, this Yankee just said y'all )
franciscanheart Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='azaelia' date='Dec 30 2005, 07:34 PM']Y'all are crazy (Yes, this Yankee just said y'all ) [right][snapback]840517[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you know its funny... i didnt even think "hey a yankee just said yall" it seems natural for everyone to say yall so i dont even notice until someone points it out!
Guest JeffCR07 Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 LD gets my vote, no offense to everyone else, you're all great, but LD is my phatmass hero : :
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='JeffCR07' date='Dec 30 2005, 06:49 PM']LD gets my vote, no offense to everyone else, you're all great, but LD is my phatmass hero : : [right][snapback]840560[/snapback][/right] [/quote] that rocks!! someday (I know, when you're of legal age) we need to get together and have beer!
Guest JeffCR07 Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 30 2005, 06:52 PM'] that rocks!! someday (I know, when you're of legal age) we need to get together and have beer! [right][snapback]840568[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Gimme a few more months, then I'm down
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='jmjtina' date='Dec 30 2005, 07:23 PM']Well, Apoetheon isn't even listed....... [right][snapback]840654[/snapback][/right] [/quote] he doesn't phatmass anymore. vote for me
jmjtina Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 30 2005, 06:33 PM'] vote for me [right][snapback]840681[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I don't have my glasses on......can you type that again?
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='jmjtina' date='Dec 30 2005, 07:37 PM']I don't have my glasses on......can you type that again? [right][snapback]840695[/snapback][/right] [/quote] show me some love?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now