An Old School Catholic Message Board

*smiles*

Thy Geekdom Come

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Jan 12 2006, 02:43 PM']Have you considered hitch hiking?
[right][snapback]854118[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:rolleyes: Stop now or I mention a certain ski incident in front of everyone. :D:

franciscanheart

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 12 2006, 02:37 PM']I don't think Walmart lets you borrow merchandise...or sells horses... :huh:
[right][snapback]854112[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
they may not sell horses but theres a field of cows next to a walmart here... in richardson just past the george bush turnpike. want me to see if theyll give you one?

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 12 2006, 02:46 PM']they may not sell horses but theres a field of cows next to a walmart here... in richardson just past the george bush turnpike. want me to see if theyll give you one?
[right][snapback]854122[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Can I give Jen the horse as a present when I get there?

franciscanheart

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 12 2006, 02:47 PM']Can I give Jen the horse as a present when I get there?
[right][snapback]854124[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
i said they have cows not horses. :mellow:

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 12 2006, 03:11 PM']i said they have cows not horses. :mellow:
[right][snapback]854142[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You could borrow the Wal-Mart cow, ride it to Ohio, and then when you meet Jennie, she can birth it.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Colleen' date='Jan 12 2006, 04:19 PM']You could borrow the Wal-Mart cow, ride it to Ohio, and then when you meet Jennie, she can birth it.
[right][snapback]854190[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Do you think it'll get impregnated somewhere along the way?

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 12 2006, 04:22 PM']Do you think it'll get impregnated somewhere along the way?
[right][snapback]854196[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
That would be some quick gestation. . . .

Oh, my attempts at humor are always foiled. :idontknow:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Colleen' date='Jan 12 2006, 04:23 PM']That would be some quick gestation. . . .

Oh, my attempts at humor are always foiled.  :idontknow:
[right][snapback]854199[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:mellow:

franciscanheart

yay jennie is going to birth my walmart cow! only thing better is being there to see it! haha....

all of this talk of get togethers makes me wanna be at FUS right now... oops... did i just tell everyone i wanted to be back at fus again? :ninja:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 12 2006, 04:48 PM']yay jennie is going to birth my walmart cow! only thing better is being there to see it! haha....
all of this talk of get togethers makes me wanna be at FUS right now... oops... did i just tell everyone i wanted to be back at fus again? :ninja:
[right][snapback]854235[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Get accepted?