An Old School Catholic Message Board

*smiles*

Thy Geekdom Come

Mrs. Bro. Adam

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jan 6 2006, 01:01 PM']that had to be the funniest line in the whole movie.

I ended up getting the sound track to play in the car for that one song.

I Love How All The Girls A Move Their Body
And When Ya Move Ya Body
Uno Move It
Nice And Sweet And Sexy Alright!
Woman Ya Cute And You Don’t Need No Make-Up
Original Cute Body You A Mek Man Mud Up
Woman Ya Cute And You Don’t Need No Make-Up
Original Cute Body You A Mek Man Mud Up

:saint:
[right][snapback]848035[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:blink: Not again! :blink:

[color=#ff0066]Okay forgive me if this sounds creepy, but you and Jen totally make me feel joyful every time I hear about you! You always make me desire a truly holy relationship and I simply think 'wow, the Lord is so AMAZING to bring them together. Just amazing.' :) Hope you don't mind me saying that.

And Ill be praying for her shots! No fun! :pinch: [/color]

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Tink' date='Jan 9 2006, 04:54 PM'][color=#ff0066]Okay forgive me if this sounds creepy, but you and Jen totally make me feel joyful every time I hear about you! You always make me desire a truly holy relationship and I simply think 'wow, the Lord is so AMAZING to bring them together. Just amazing.'  :) Hope you don't mind me saying that.

And Ill be praying for her shots! No fun!  :pinch: [/color]
[right][snapback]850883[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol: She'll be okay about the shots...her arm is just a little sore. She also wanted to take the band-aid off, but apparently it was really stuck firm...

She and her father need prayers more for their anxiety, though...they both have a tendency to get anxious when life-changing stuff is going on, so they could use prayers.

As for the nice comments, lol...well, PM only sees the pretty side of things for the most part. :P: Things have never really been bad, but we've had disagreements...I made her cry once (a long time ago)...and there's lots of stressful things to pass around. :) It's just a normal relationship between two people who want to be together in Christ.

...okay...so He's pulled a few strings to accomplish some unusual circumstances, too...but it's really nothing out of the ordinary. :)

[color=#ff0066]Oh. Well, I didn't mean to pry or dig out any personal stuff, and you still make me joyful, whether you like it or not! :P:

My prayers are with all of you![/color]

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Tink' date='Jan 9 2006, 05:11 PM'][color=#ff0066]Oh. Well, I didn't mean to pry or dig out any personal stuff, and you still make me joyful, whether you like it or not!  :P:

My prayers are with all of you![/color]
[right][snapback]850913[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:) Thanks.

[quote name='Tink' date='Jan 9 2006, 06:43 PM'][color=#ff0066]I don't get it.... is that a movie quote or something?[/color]  :mellow:
[right][snapback]850967[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

previous post edited to read "your"

That's what the "smiles" (thread name) are for........

[color=#ff0066]Ahhhhh, makes more sense. The 'you' threw me off, it sounded like a cheesy movie line or something! :P:

But yes, very good reason to smile![/color]

[quote name='Tink' date='Jan 9 2006, 06:48 PM'][color=#ff0066]Ahhhhh, makes more sense. The 'you' threw me off, it sounded like a cheesy movie line or something!  :P:

But yes, very good reason to smile![/color]
[right][snapback]850971[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:D: <---- saw his for the first time in a few weeks yesterday

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Jan 9 2006, 09:49 PM']WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
[right][snapback]851156[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:huh: :lol: