An Old School Catholic Message Board

*smiles*

Thy Geekdom Come

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 6 2006, 01:49 PM']Consider yourself lucky...when I was a boy, I would rewind to go to dirty scenes in movies (mom and dad didn't care much).

:ohno:  What's worse...when I was about 10 or younger, my favorite tv show was Married with Children...what poison for the soul...
[right][snapback]848084[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
My parents let me watch all kinds of carp when I was a kid, too. Silly people. I know there have been threads on it before so I won't hijack this one... Silly parents. :ohno:

MOVE IT!!!!!

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jan 6 2006, 02:54 PM']No it's not.
[right][snapback]848091[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol: True.

God the Father

I could have just edited my post up there....but I decided not to. Have to bump up my post count.

What I'm really trying to say is that I haven't been around long enough to know who any of you are. And I just hope...*sniff*...that I can get to know you as people, and we can all be friends.

Just rest assured. I have no idea who any of you are. I do not know your names or what you look like. I have not been stalking any of you. Especially not you. You know who you are.

Brother Adam

[quote name='God the Father' date='Jan 6 2006, 02:58 PM']I could have just edited my post up there....but I decided not to. Have to bump up my post count.

What I'm really trying to say is that I haven't been around long enough to know who any of you are. And I just hope...*sniff*...that I can get to know you as people, and we can all be friends.

Just rest assured. I have no idea who any of you are. I do not know your names or what you look like. I have not been stalking any of you. Especially not you. You know who you are.
[right][snapback]848105[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Shew. That's good to know. Wipes sweat off brow and puts shotgun down.

Member of the NRA since Nixon was in office... ;)

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='God the Father' date='Jan 6 2006, 02:58 PM']I could have just edited my post up there....but I decided not to. Have to bump up my post count.

[right][snapback]848105[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:huh:

I don't know who I am, actually...

My name's Micah...and it's too much to release on you all at once what the 15 days are all about...

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jan 6 2006, 03:08 PM']Shew. That's good to  know. Wipes sweat off brow and puts shotgun down.

Member of the NRA since Nixon was in office... ;)
[right][snapback]848112[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You weren't alive when Nixon was in office. :rolleyes:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Jan 6 2006, 03:20 PM']I really think some one need to photograph the event.

And

Not post it if there is vomit.
[right][snapback]848124[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

I have a camera. No one will photograph the event itself, but I'll be happy to get photos of us together. :)

Brother Adam

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 6 2006, 03:19 PM']You weren't alive when Nixon was in office. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]848122[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Wasn't I? :disguise:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Jan 6 2006, 02:20 PM']I really think some one need to photograph the event.

And

Not post it if there is vomit.
[right][snapback]848124[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Micah didn't laugh when I suggested he might vomit. :(

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jan 6 2006, 03:39 PM']Micah didn't laugh when I suggested he might vomit. :(
[right][snapback]848148[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I'm not laughing at the suggestion that I might vomit...I'm laughing at the fact that it is still being suggested...

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jan 6 2006, 03:42 PM']It'll be even funnier if it happens.
[right][snapback]848152[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Why on earth would I vomit?

God the Father

I really don't like vomiting. The worst part is after you chuck most of the contents of your stomach but you keep retching, and your muscles contort, even though nothing comes out. And you think you're done but fifteen minutes later you retch again, and start shaking, and you taste something terrible, and your nose burns because of all the vomit and stomach acid that's stuck up in it. Yeah, it's not a good time, that's why I make a point of staying healthy.

Thy Geekdom Come

Jen's last day of work is Sunday.

She leaves for FUS on Tuesday.

She gets to FUS on Thursday.

I get to FUS on Sunday.

:D: